Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled ricecel gets confronted by roastie for stalking, thinks she wants to flirt with him

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1622e1e/you_guys_think_this_encounter_was_racist_botched/

I exited the store there were two Latin women around their early 20s waiting outside for me. Apparently they followed me from 2 other stores to this one, waited outside for me to come out, and asked if I was following them.
I sometimes wonder if it's a young stupid girl thinking this is the right way to tease or flirt

This is what the Kpop pill does to bluepilled ricecels, they suddenly think every foid is into them even if they look like St Nosecel :lul::lul::lul:

Jyg5zztazj781

It always struck me as comedic gold that ricecucks depict anime characters with thin pointy noses like caucasions, when the overwhelming majority of rice ethnicities, of not all of them, have flat wide noses no different to that of a niggers jfl.

It always struck me as comedic gold that ricecucks depict anime characters with thin pointy noses like caucasions, when the overwhelming majority of rice ethnicities, of not all of them, have flat wide noses no different to that of a niggers jfl.
It's a marketing tactic for americans I've heard.

It's a marketing tactic for americans I've heard.
No, it's typical ricecels coping deluding themselves that they're white and caucasion jfl. And that begs the question anyways, why the fuck are they marketing to Americans when most anime is made with a Japanese audience in mind FIRST? Face the facts, nips wish they were caucsion

No, it's typical ricecels coping deluding themselves that they're white and caucasion jfl. And that begs the question anyways, why the fuck are they marketing to Americans when most anime is made with a Japanese audience in mind FIRST? Face the facts, nips wish they were caucsion
Anything wished that they were white. Even the doors

I have a huge nose but goddamn that thing would make a jew blush

The future of #MeToo: Foids following ricecels around just to accuse them of sexual harrassment and stalking

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back