Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled redditor is happy he's a male

That doesn't even make sense, you can still get robbed as a male

He doesnt carry a knife when he goes places? Do you know how useful a knife is? I like to fish, so i carry one with me and its very helpful

I could be wrong about this, but aren't men at a higher risk of being violently robbed and murdered?

That doesn't even make sense, you can still get robbed as a male
Some redditors are probably so far gone that they believe that doesn't happen to guys unless they provoke it.

Man bad female good.

Female victim

I could be wrong about this, but aren't men at a higher risk of being violently robbed and murdered?
They are, he's just deluded from all the bluepills.

I'd be happy to be a man, too, if i was chad.

Chad > females > everything else.

Go for a jog in a jogger hood buddy.

I might be thinking like a dude, but I would want female privilege, but I wouldn't want to be one.
I don't want something inside me or to give birth.

Of course he is happy only because he sympathises with foids in their plight of having to deal with the possibility of getting raped. There's no merit in being male on its own.

Also good point, he's glad that he's worthless and has no value by definition. Boohoo poor gals, vagina is prized while my pp is not.

THAT4S COOL§§
That dipshit forgot to say that he is white privileged.

He's got a point, though. I can safely walk down the streets well past midnight by myself and not get bothered by anyone. I also don't have non-Chads staring at me or my body all the time, trying to talk to me, giving me unwanted attention, etc. Say what you want, but I am genuinely glad I am a male. There's more benefits, too.

Men are statistically more likely to be victims of violent crime but ok.
He's got a point, though. I can safely walk down the streets well past midnight by myself and not get bothered by anyone. I also don't have non-Chads staring at me or my body all the time, trying to talk to me, giving me unwanted attention, etc. Say what you want, but I am genuinely glad I am a male. There's more benefits, too.
Surprisingly cucked post from you. So being a below average male has benefits and is really cool, right?

The typical male feminist - wants SJW points and a crumb of female attention by pointing out how hard it is for whores to live in this world. Fucking faggot.

I'm glad I'm male too. Imagine having to deal with a bleeding vagina every month. Fuck that shit.

You're not. They are.

What a fucking cuck lmao. Also meanwhile in reality men are way more likely to be victims of mugging + murder anyway. But of courses facts don't matter and his post receives the standard 13000 upvotes of course.

Cuckdit never ceases to amaze jfl