Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepilled parents are the cause of a lot of problems

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Like my dad is a huge bluepilled cuck.
I hate talking to him.
Whenever we go outside he makes total delusional claims and asks why I won't get myself a gf and just ask some random foids out.
Like this nigger thinks it works like that.
Also jfl this nigger asked me if he should take me to a prostitute(legal here) and ofc I said no.
This shit makes one uncomfortable af and I just try to gtfo of these situations.
Like how can they cope like that?
They think life and dating didn't change in the last 50 years.

Also jfl this nigger asked me if he should take me to a prostitute(legal here) and ofc I said no.
He's not wrong
This shit makes one uncomfortable af and I just try to gtfo of these situations.
Grow up. This dude probably seen you naked thousands of times
They think life and dating didn't change in the last 50 years.
True. But we're probably going to be "stuck" as well, if we ever become old

I can't stop laughing at your avi :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Doogy is a mogger tbqh
DoogyDrip

it legit is so hard for people like me being ugly and rejected so much now i have anxiety and trauma from past experinces

they gave me shitty unproductive advice mostly. there was an attempt from my father to teach me how to defend myself by putting me into some shitty self defense class but as i said, he should have me sent to a boxing gym instead of some poor knockoff copy of karate.

lmao wish my dad would offer to take me to prostitute