Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Bluepilled normies support government funded surgeries for trannies but are against gov funded surgery for ugly men.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
They want to spend billions on surgery for transgender people (which would probably include plastic surgery too) but they think we are crazy for advocating gov funded plastic surgery for ugly men.
Transgenders have a mental issue, while we have an actual physical issue that is real. They think they are the opposite gender, but we are actually ugly.

Think about it, normie men are so thirsty they would even go for trannies. More trannies = better chances for them.
Less ugly guys = more competition for them

Normies are selfish as fuck.

bro you're clearly not ugle bro just take a shower bro every second bro and 50 haircuts bro oh and read 500 books a day bro women care about khanfidence more than looks bro

And what's make me enraged is that those transgenders are mentally ill people and just need professional help to stop being such faggots.

Fucking Jews they want to spread degenracy and insane shit in society that they spend billions of dollars for it instead of helping the world. Jews deserve painful deaths.

Think about it, normie men are so thirsty they would even go for trannies. More trannies = better chances for them.
Less ugly guys = more competition for them

Normies are selfish as fuck.
I don't even think it's because they want to fuck grannies, I think they just want to virtue signal for the lgbtiqlmnop community.

I don't even think it's because they want to fuck grannies, I think they just want to virtue signal for the lgbtiqlmnop community.

Ohohohoho, you'd be fucking surprised. Of course that too, there's a lot of reasons why they support it even though it's completely retarded.

Everybody i ever knew hates trannys.

Its only the sjws ho are so extreme

Incels by and large don't have a physical issue; what we have is a societal issue wherein roasties feel entitled to men at least 4-5 points above their own ratings. Even for truecels (male 1's) their female counterparts feel entitled to an at least average looking guy (a male 5 at least).

Incels by and large don't have a physical issue; what we have is a societal issue wherein roasties feel entitled to men at least 4-5 points above their own ratings. Even for truecels (male 1's) their female counterparts feel entitled to an at least average looking guy (a male 5 at least).
It is much easier for an ugly guy to get a plastic surgery to make himself better looking, then to change societies opinion of ugly men.

It is much easier for an ugly guy to get a plastic surgery to make himself better looking, then to change societies opinion of ugly men.

That's true, but I'm just telling you what the actual problem is. Even most truly ugly dudes I've known, their looksmatches and below (ugly pigfaced warthogs with fupas) think they're somehow "too good" for them and somehow enjoy more social privilege (albeit nowhere near what beckies much less stacies get).

If it were simply about ugliness in general, the pugfaced blubbernauts would have the same pathetic existence as the incel.

All that being said, it (changing society's opinion on uggos) seems to have worked pretty well for women.

no one gives a flying fuck about ugly men, let's just be honest