Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepilled incels never cease to disgust me

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jdlXkgUGLv4

Ragefuel comments, besides the whores and the boomers there are so many self admitted ugly and short people repeating the same just be nice when

IT IS LITERALLY MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE SOMEONE.

I took my time to really read these comments, infact, some of these are straight fucking comedic

lazy gamer ha 12 dias (editado)
I'm 40 and never even held hands with a woman. No woman my age has any interest in a man that has the sexual experience of a middle schooler. I'm not bitter about it though, I've just accepted the fact that I'll die without ever kissing anyone, let alone having sex. At this point, just being loved by someone would mean more than anyone could imagine.

Shmuel Alexishá 11 dias
Start by changing your Username and respecting yourself more. People will no love and respect you if you do not love and respect your self!!!!

Ringohá 11 dias
Stop playing video games women dont like it

For me the worst rhetoric is the "sex doesn't matter one"

I don't need to explain this.

If you can't have sex in 2023 there is something seriously wrong with you, aka, your genetics. Even normies can score sometimes. It's literally just us, we can't ever be accepted until we get sex, sex is the ultimate social acceptance, it's a badge of honour into adulthood. Which we will never get. And we have to listen to where's and Chad's gaslight us as if they don't regularly cheat steal and kill for sex.

Not reading all that shit, it's the same bluepilled rhetoric that's been repeated for decades and decades ad nauseam. Personality, confidence, not your looks, everyone is beautiful in their own way, 5 page essay on why betabuxxing is actually a great thing, etc. Copers are always going to cope when it's been drilled into them by intensive kike programming/brainwashing and everyone they've ever known since they were born. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
That first foid crying is funny as fuck, though, literally that one line from Joker. :lul: