Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel bluepilled Incels irl, can they be enlightened?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I know a few loveless losers like me in my town that I am totally unable to be friends with.

They are either twitchy-flinchers that think everyone is out to get them. (I hardly ever see that dude. He's a hider) Or so hopeful they think they'll magically find someone. (This dude is a bad breath toothless runt!)

Either way talking to them is a chore. They're really stupid. They are always "busy." Even though they don't do anything!

The dude my age is a scooter-dude in the same (poverty) boat as me but thinks he's great! Even though he's illiterate! That's right! He Can't read! Yet he thinks some Becky will love his poor ass!

I'm just mad I can't talk to real people that are almost in exactly the same position as myself!

It's like they think I'm scum! It pissed me off to be treated like shit by people that are the same as me!

Not if they don't want to be, I tried to feed someone the blackpill and they were like "muh pessimism and shit"

They can be, but also they're right at the point where the cope is the strongest.

Still, we need to spread the blackpill as much as possible. Think about effective ways to hint at it. Leave a trail of breadcrumbs that lead him to the blackpill. He'll be resistant in person, but he can chew on it when he's alone.

"twitchy flincher" sounds like me tbh ngl

Yes some people can be blackpilled

Not really they should hear the truth
They might intuitively already know!

Perhaps rejecting me is a way to protect their fragile identity?

Since I'm a blatherer.

As long as you can do it without sounding autistic. I don't know how I would go about blackpilling someone irl

Really?

How about pouring salt into a open wound? That's more kind.
That's BlackPill: Just get them to acknowledge they're fucking useless romantically and sexually then ask "why?"

That's BlackPill: Just get them to acknowledge they're fucking useless romantically and sexually then ask "why?"
Good point...
It just seemed creepy an mean for a minute.

I'd rather have friends than be a blackpill pusher tbh. I just hate deluded people.