Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepilled betamales and their addiction to nintendo.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
yqab1cjjdu701.jpg

I used to play Nintendo, when I was a fucking kid. These retards have to learn to move on. I don't know how they can still enjoy it, I can't play any kid game like that without getting bored as fuck.

What is up with the cuck smile+face combo.
They always make that face. So repulsive.

They still mog us, none of them are incel.

Lol I would bet at least some of them are incel, I would like to see what their wives/gf look like, probably an obese blue haired feminist with 2 mullato kids.

I just wish nintendo would go third party. Their consoles are crap

They are happy.

Are you?
They are momentarily happy due to a new purchase, I get this way when I recieve a gift too. But their happiness will fade and they will suffer due to their bluepilled lifestyle.
Their wives will have children that arent theirs, they will be forced to pay the bill ofcoarse.

No they don't. These people are the lowest dirt on the planet; they're literal cuckolds. Anybody could pay for a roastie, put on a bluepilled mask and become a cuck; that's all these people are. And if you self-deprecate like that, you're a cuckold too. I'm sick of reading all the self pity on this site; "waaa waaa I'm ugly waaa it's over I'm a subhuman waaa", it's pathetic and anyone who speaks like that really does deserve death.

They are momentarily happy due to a new purchase, I get this way when I recieve a gift too. But their happiness will fade and they will suffer due to their bluepilled lifestyle.
Their wives will have children that arent theirs, they will be forced to pay the bill ofcoarse.
nice cope, they will have happy lower middle class lives, lifelong friends and loving families

Nintenerds are the worst...

if you're poor that's your fault
If you want a job, just go to the manager and shake his hand. If you want a gf, just go up to a girl and ask her out.

Lol I would bet at least some of them are incel, I would like to see what their wives/gf look like, probably an obese blue haired feminist with 2 mullato kids.

Numales are white, NT, and have zero standards. They are the pinnacle of what incels should strive to be, but cannot ever be. They always have the gross looking feminist gf with kids, no matter how ugly they themselves are.

i hate Nintendo ever since they shut down the Online Multiplayer for Wii, I couldn't plaay any more Smash Bros Brawl Online after that

Nintendo is for babies.

nintendo is okay. more of a side console. i just dont see the freakout about zelda or the new mario. open world games are boring as shit to play. on my live stream there were people that got mad i quit zelda after beating it. was like it's okay buti cant play it anymore. think after that mess im never playing an open world game again.

only want star fox and metriod which i wish was on pc to be hoenst lol