Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Blueceldom shall be left behind asap

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Just like @Inline-g I must be set free from the chains that bind me to blueceldom to finally ascend through the ranks to achieve the ultimate status halo :feelsLSD:

Luminary or death is the norm 4 trucels nowadays.

Edit: let the bumping begin!!!!

Brutal to think that once I reach 5,000 posts it will take me that many posts again to get a new rank

blue > orange

greycels mog me hard.

Orange is like the shittier version of red tbh.
Especially since everyone seems to hover around orange for so long. Theres several orange names plus one of them you have to have +5k more messages to lose.

I want my new achievement color popping out on the screen

Especially since everyone seems to hover around orange for so long. Theres several orange names plus one of them you have to have +5k more messages to lose.
Over for under5kpostscels tbh the status halo hits hard everywhere.

Over for under5kpostscels tbh the status halo hits hard everywhere.
nah its better to be under +5k tbhtbh. The constant color changes are more fun and adds more variety. For ages it felt like I was just changing from different shades of orange and now I've been stuck on this rank for ages.

nah its better to be under +5k tbhtbh. The constant color changes are more fun and adds more variety. For ages it felt like I was just changing from different shades of orange and now I've been stuck on this rank for ages.
Ikr mods should do more ranks 4 the lulz or simply let anyone have his damn color so we can avoid postmaxxing (including myself rn :feelsLSD: )

Nice quotemaxxing btw @Inline-g :feelsEhh:

Ikr mods should do more ranks 4 the lulz or simply let anyone have his damn color so we can avoid postmaxxing (including myself rn :feelsLSD: )
I like the idea where you unlock colors tbh. That way it feels like you achieved something in a way but you can also change the color if you don't like it.

I like the idea where you unlock colors tbh. That way it feels like you achieved something in a way but you can also change the color if you don't like it.
That would be way better tbh imagine someone choosing to be greycel for all eternity I'd lol

nah I'm satisfied with my rank

If you are a truecel you should be either luminary or grey I think
the only 2 based colours

Same tbh i want to left this orange trash but i'm too depressed to postmaxx ngl :cryfeels:

over for newcels

Yep blueceldom was indeed left behind buddy boyos time to become a statusmaxxed chadcel :feelsLSD: