Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blue, red, and black pills are just stages of grief

Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★
Bluepill is denial. Bluepillers are in denial about their situation, this is why you can never come through to one of them, they cannot deal with the fact that it is over.

Redpill is bargaining. The whole point of the manosphere is to find some cheat code to attract/control women. Even MSTOW do it mostly out of some mistaken belief it will emotionally affect women.

Blackpill is depression. We see our situation for what it is, intelectually internalize it, but most of us cannot emotionally accept it, hence why we are here.

Whitepill would be acceptance. It is what it is. This is a mostly theoretical
state of mind, achieving it would mean becoming a sort of a buddha, a saint, which is an ascension in and of itself.

TL;DR; The only hope we have is to ascend into a mythical figure seen only in ancient records.

Bluepill is denial. Bluepillers are in denial about their situation, this is why you can never come through to one of them, they cannot deal with the fact that it is over.

Redpill is bargaining. The whole point of the manosphere is to find some cheat code to attract/control women. Even MSTOW do it mostly out of some mistaken belief it will emotionally affect women.

Blackpill is depression. We see our situation for what it is, intelectually internalize it, but most of us cannot emotionally accept it, hence why we are here.

state of mind, achieving it would mean becoming a sort of a buddha, a saint, which is an ascension in and of itself.

TL;DR; The only hope we have is to ascend into a mythical figure seen only in ancient records.
Redpill also fits into anger(anger at women not choosing), but so does blackpill(anger at the world upon realisation of the truth), which could explain the variety in mentality of the .is forum users.

We have blackpillers with a redpill mentality, which mind sound stupid upon first glance.

I don't see how a bluepilled guy who has a loving girlfriend/wife is in any stage of grief. There's happy guys out there, we're just not them.

As much as I relate to lingo language I hate how everything is a pill.

I'm being online too much

Heroic journey/transformation. Congrats on coining the heropill.

I took the Whitepill long before

There is no ascension just descension 6 feet under.

STAGES OF GRIEF IS CUCK THERAPY BULLSHIT IM NOT SAD IM ANGRY I WANT TO INFLICT HORRIIFC TORTURE ON NORMIE CHAD AND GRAPE HOLES TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOST YEARS OF TRUCELDOM I WAS INCEL SINCE 15 YRS OLD I WANTED PUSSY BUT COULD NOT GET!

STAGES OF GRIEF IS CUCK THERAPY BULLSHIT IM NOT SAD IM ANGRY I WANT TO INFLICT HORRIIFC TORTURE ON NORMIE CHAD AND GRAPE HOLES TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOST YEARS OF TRUCELDOM I WAS INCEL SINCE 15 YRS OLD I WANTED PUSSY BUT COULD NOT GET!
This