Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blue pillers don't even understand what people meant by "common interests."

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
In the days when most people were sane, "common interests" for men and women referred to things such as whether or not they wanted kids, whether they wanted to live in the city or the country, whether they were introverts or extroverts, and how important money was to them.

They didn't mean literal fucking hobbies/interests, you fucking morons.

If that's what you think "common interests" means, then men and women never have anything in common.

If you think a woman shares your interest, she really doesn't.

"But dude, my girlfriend and I game together!"

Dude, you develop all kinds of theories and concepts surrounding the games you enjoy. You could write an essay on it. She just goes, "teehee, this is pretty fun, teehee. I'm a girl and I play video games. I'm so quirky."

Women are not just men with breasts and vaginas, you SJW dipshits. I pretty much knew right away that Nuclearshadow of IncelTear was a man LARPing as a woman. I saw in his history that he had gone into all this detail about video games and fucking NWA wrestling. NO woman in the history of the planet would have written stuff like that. Sure enough, it turned out to be a guy who was using pictures of a girl he stalks (not sure if she's his actual girlfriend or not). He even had access to her e-mail account and posted an e-mail Zoey had received from an admirer. Those are the kinds of people who post on IncelTear.

There's a reason all these pickup artists try to teach guys "how" to talk to women. If they were just like men, you wouldn't need to. You could just do what you normally do.

Of course, no combination of words is going to make a woman want to sleep with you. If you're Chad, you can just go, "sup bitch. DTF?" But still, Chad also resorts to alcohol and playful teasing, because he knows he can't actually converse with women. Smart Chads know it, and so do dumb Chads. Even if the woman is book smart, she's not going to have anything interesting to say. She just wants to gossip, indulge in cutesy crap (which often involves pets and children), be dominated by Chad, and dance to whatever song is playing in a public venue.

Whores interests are making themselves look more attractive for Chad, talking about him with their friends, and learning and doing his hobbies to bond with him.

Women’s interests= sucking chads dick. Nothing else.

Women are not just men with breasts and vaginas, you SJW dipshits. I pretty much knew right away that Nuclearshadow of IncelTear was a man LARPing as a woman
alot of retards on here aren't even able to tell apart larping fags from real women.

So true. Women literally are exactly as they seem on the surface, there is absolutely nothing deeper than what you perceive in them. It's why men and women can't be friends, it'd be like being "friends" with a sex doll.

Women have no soul there are worse than cattle atleast cattle can make somewhat independent decisions. A woman i like a an ant its worth is even less so.
There's nothing wrong in enslaving women and using every single cell out of their body for our interests (in video game)

High IQ post. As if watching the same fucking shows matters