Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blue Pilled soy faggot makes youtube video about how good looking males have it difficult

B

blockhead24

Banned
-

Check that shit out, its ridicilous.
So that moron is telling me that a good looking guy cant get a girl he wants because of 4 bullshit reasons?
jfl at this fuckery

he is a normie so he has no clue what he is talking about. I'm not gonna watch this brain diarrhea, sorry bro.

1 second glimpse at the comments and I already feel the urge to ER all this motherfuckers.

shut the fuck up cuck :feelstrash:

will not click on any video that uses click bait thumbnail, seriously jewtube needs to ban that shit

Imagine if we can get PUA videos reported and banned in Youtube, that would be great.

So that moron is telling me that a good looking guy cant get a girl he wants because of 4 bullshit reasons?
jfl at this fuckery

I would like to see thrm skined alive with eyes gouged out

The thumbnail already is potent erfuel

Tell him to be ugly then.

I'm sure your average male model struggles to get girls.
I can't hate people like him. They know how to run a business.

maybe he think he is what we call a chad and he have some troubles finding a gf

What does he know about lives of good looking men? He looks like a soyed-up potato.

fucking brainless coper lol

Lol @ the copers in comment section
yea bro so relatable my mom called me handsome bro hm that explains why i keep getting rejected

jfl at this fuckery

Dude just kill me know 50 buck say's it a soy cuck

That cuck is the one that struggles to finding a wyman not chad.

Maybe he thinks he is good looking at made this video to justify why its hard to get girls. Insane cope.

I mean... he's not 100% wrong. At the end of the day, men are oppressed.

why would i watch after that title of yours waste of time

Whats next? Is this cuck gonna say rich people struggle financially now?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back