Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

blue pill delusions are the only thing keeping most men alive

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
lettuce be real

the only reason most men haven't roped is because they were born rich/are chad
or they're delusional as fuck and think they're gonna "make it" at the ripe age of 26

if not that, then they believe in reddit typical white liberal normie bullshit like they're changing the world by upvoting stupid fucking articles

This is true and one fact I've been tried to express numerous times. Here and on /r9k/. There is a large body of men in the western world who devote time to Working/lifting/lifemaxxing in the pointless pursuit of pussy. Men push themselves financially, professionally and physically in order to reach some theoretical "limit' where they will suddenly get affection from femoids

It's a beneficial delusion. The world is constantly pushing the moneycope because the world economy relies on it. We're not consciously aware of it, but MEN pay most of the taxes and do most of the work. What happens when all those men drop out and go LDAR/MGTOW? Total chaos

True, I think they are bluepilled to the max because they do not want to live in a world so nihilistic.

Not me boyo, I want to have a god-tier body for myself. Besides, my religion tells me to cover myself from the belly button down to my knees, so I could never show my full six pack anyway.

If men knew the truth they'd be roping at age 13

Disagree

good, efficient and well planned and strategised copes keeps alot of guys content from the rope

Blue pill delusions are what keeps the world in civilization running. Man everywhere just suddenly woke up and realize how fucked up things were civilization will burn to the ground so we have to keep them ignorant and unaware of the cruelty and how they get fucked.

Chad sure is fuck is it going to be working powerlines keeping the sewer system running keeping water running or any other novelty of civilization that takes heavy blue pill delusion type shit.

The only thing keeping me alive is cowardice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back