Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blue pill cope

R

righteouscel

-
It's depressing thinking that only looks matter I like to think that maybe she will like me because of me and nice sounding words. Even if it makes me look like a clown I still like to attempt to get women even tho it gets me rejected better than just giving up.

never even began if you bluepill cope

Its all the fault of brokencondomdadcels too many men to many options for women they don't see past your physical appearance
no one cares about you unless you have money/are physically attractive, man this shallow society should fucking die already :reeeeee:
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Brutal. the bluepill just makes people more depressed tbh. it sets people up for failure. Delusion can only be held for so long. When it falls apart, it's straight up anguish

It’s over if you’re on here end of story