Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blonde Stacy college soccer star ropes

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★

In 2019 she led the Stanford soccer team to win the women's national championship (comparable to winning the Muppet championship, idk). That's it, that's her one claim to fame. She roped in her dorm room on Tuesday, google her name today and there are like 20 different articles on the subject of her death. If I blew my brains out today my body wouldn't even be discovered for weeks.

Imagine looking like this, in the prime of your life, being lauded for your meager athletic accomplishments, and roping anyway. If you believe the Catholics she is being forced to fuck incels in hell for eternity, better get down there while she is still fresh boyos :feelsohh:

Lifefuel for demoncels headed for hell.

Would’ve roped before her first birthday if she was one of us

She should be red-carded for a personal foul against herself.

In 2019 she led the Stanford soccer team to win the women's national championship (comparable to winning the Muppet championship, idk). That's it, that's her one claim to fame. She roped in her dorm room on Tuesday, google her name today and there are like 20 different articles on the subject of her death. If I blew my brains out today my body wouldn't even be discovered for weeks.
View attachment 584801
Imagine looking like this, in the prime of your life, being lauded for your meager athletic accomplishments, and roping anyway. If you believe the Catholics she is being forced to fuck incels in hell for eternity, better get down there while she is still fresh boyos :feelsohh:
Jesus why the fuck would you kil yourself living this life

That’s not a stacy

Average Becky face, body seems kind of masculine, look at those broad shoulders.
Yeah, I agree. Still, she's beyond my looksmatch so it really makes little sense for me to complain too much:cryfeels:

View attachment 584801
Tbh, anyone can suffer from clinical depression

Foid's life on easy mode and still ropes? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Average Becky face, body seems kind of masculine, look at those broad shoulders.
broad shoulders is influenced by your diet if your eating certain diets your skeletal development will lead to more masculine broad shoulders

however looking at her face shes probably I would say a 9/10 or a 8/10 but I have a bias because I like blondes

"Dear diary, Chad doesn't want to date or fuck me where I'm going to kill myself because I can't stand lesser inferior men......."

Yeah, story checks out. File this under atypical foid behavior. :feelsjuice::yes:

Even for people who have it all it is never enough. That's why when people wish they were chad or stacy they don't realize that that's not the key to their happiness.

Even for people who have it all it is never enough. That's why when people wish they were chad or stacy they don't realize that that's not the key to their happiness.
The people that have it good are usually the first to waste, gamble, and squander away their lives. :feelsjuice:

Lots of female soccer's are gay

This bitch died?

One less toilet. :feelsLSD::dab:

retard. what a waste of perfectly good white pussy

Whenever I read stories of foids killing themselves or dying in stupid accidents while traveling or doing extreme sports or doing drugs or other dangerous bs, I get so mad that these toilets couldn't just devote their life to making one incel or at least one of their normie-orbiters happy. Or is that worse than death?:feelsping:

Chad didn’t respond to her text in time, heartbreaking stuff

Catholics don't hate on suicide any more. Years ago you weren't allowed to be buried in church ground but now you are.

Catholics don't hate on suicide any more. Years ago you weren't allowed to be buried in church ground but now you are.
suicide is still a mortal sin. mortal sin is the worst kind of sin you can do. The matter is much more complicated since determining if something was a mortal sin is much harder then it seems,but still suicide is suicide.

View attachment 584801
supposedly she was going to hear a disciplinary hearing,and as someone who competed in stuff before,the pain of losing that which you love competing in is brutal,still considering she is a stacy,this disciplinary hearing was going to go nowhere, and even if she got kicked out she still would have had an amazing life.

still she really failed life even with g*d mode cheats activated on ultra recruit mode. crazy

Natural selection.

She was hot tho, but yet again it makes me happy that a foid is dead before she gets to have kids.

supposedly she was going to hear a disciplinary hearing,and as someone who competed in stuff before,the pain of losing that which you love competing in is brutal,still considering she is a stacy,this disciplinary hearing was going to go nowhere, and even if she got kicked out she still would have had an amazing life.

The explanations given seem very thin. Also I don't think they've given any details about the modus operandi.

Frankly, this looks suspicious. But hey, the parents seem to buy the suicide, so suicide it is.

The explanations given seem very thin. Also I don't think they've given any details about the modus operandi.

Frankly, this looks suspicious. But hey, the parents seem to buy the suicide, so suicide it is.
doubt some guy would want to murder stanford white becky but i suppose it's possible.

Whenever I read stories of foids killing themselves or dying in stupid accidents while traveling or doing extreme sports or doing drugs or other dangerous bs, I get so mad that these toilets couldn't just devote their life to making one incel or at least one of their normie-orbiters happy. Or is that worse than death?:feelsping:
They would purposefully choose death over that every single time, over for us it is. :feelsjuice::yes:

She had it all damn

She's probably going to be gang banged and creampied by demons in hell for eternity :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Imagine living life in sandbox mode with tutorial and still lose

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back