Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blonde slut obsessed with our saint ER

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

Too bad ER is dead and that her love towards him makes no difference to his life. She should have loved him while he was still alive, could have prevented the whole incident from happening. If she had shown him love before his attacks, Elliot would have been alive, however he would have never achieved the fame and glory that he achieved after his attack if it never occurred. He may have missed out on a pleasurable life but he left behind a legacy and will never be forgotten

Last edited:
She's been through at least 500 man

lol he would have absolutely gunned her down (in minecraft) too :feelskek:

blond slut = horse

She would never give him a chance if he was alive. She’s trying to use him to build clout

women love violence

Virtue-signallings me

She's an oppurtunist, an attention whore

Last edited:
Elliot rodger elliot

level 1
BadAssPrincessAlanie

·5 hr. ago

I'm planning on starting one up again. I have so much support from guy friends it isn't funny. Can't wait to piss off incels.

She's still going at it?! Chick has been doing this shit since 2016 or 2017. She can't even be trolling anymore at this point, legit just psychotic.

ERmaxxing is actually legit. If you don't kys and avoid the death penalty you get guaranteed pussy, even in prison. Just look up any mass murderer, pretty much all of them got married in prison.

ERmaxxing is actually legit. If you don't kys and avoid the death penalty you get guaranteed pussy, even in prison. Just look up any mass murderer, pretty much all of them got married in prison.
"Just fuckin' snap, bro. Just do it, bro."

Cucked world. :fuk:

lmao this is true. Eurocucks can do it with greater ease tbh. As jail time there isn't that bad and caps out at like 20-30 years. Your basically living a NEET life there. Especially Scandanvian euros. For usacels, absolutely not worth it as they'll get fucked with life sentences.
"Just fuckin' snap, bro. Just do it, bro."

Cucked world. :fuk:
:lul: indeed, world rewards criminals with pussy and virtuous men with nothing.
no I think she is genuinely in love with him in a crazy psychotic way
yeah she has been doing this for years now.

lol he would have absolutely gunned her down (in minecraft) too :feelskek:
Probably not tbh he was a brainlet and probably would’ve shot and missed and killed some currycel

lmao this is true. Eurocucks can do it with greater ease tbh. As jail time there isn't that bad and caps out at like 20-30 years. Your basically living a NEET life there. Especially Scandanvian euros. For usacels, absolutely not worth it as they'll get fucked with life sentences.
Varg Vikernes is one of the best examples, he only got 15 years and got married in prison :feelsclown:

I'm not sure what Breivik is doing but he's probably also chilling playing ps5 with his prison gf :feelshaha:

just some attention whore talking gibberish. foids love to talk and theorize but never demonstrate their bullshit with actions.
level 1
BadAssPrincessAlanie

·5 hr. ago

I'm planning on starting one up again. I have so much support from guy friends it isn't funny. Can't wait to piss off incels.
translation: i'm butthurt and will dedicate more of my free unproductive time to ''troll'' inkwels in hopes to piss off one :feelshaha:

This post reeks of :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::fbi::fbi: