Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blonde American foid visits India

Imagine the smell lol. Probably smells like sweat and stale curry

Curries are the most desperate for white women on this planet

No wonder no one takes them serious

She’s actually some celebrity in curry media as the token white chick

At least they're lowinhibit, I would never be able to walk up to a woman like that for a picture.

At least they're lowinhibit, I would never be able to walk up to a woman like that for a picture.
low IQ, you mean. The whole concept of a selfie with a foid who would never talk to you, is equal parts cringe and cope. She gets free attention that just further boosts her already stratospheric ego, and they get ...what, exactly? A picture? And what do they do with that pic? They can post it on social media and some people will "like" it, but only because the foid is in it. You could post a pic of the foid without standing next to her and you'd get the same likes from the same simps - probably more actually.

These fools got nothing from her, but she got attention and validation from them.

Seeing how good cumskins get treated in india and asia makes me fucking puke. Imagine being so cucked that you worship same people, who colonized your shitholes for hundreds of years

Seeing how cumskins get treated in india and asia makes me fucking puke. Imagine being so cucked that you worship same people, who colonized your shitholes for hundreds of years
She later posted that this was staged actually

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back