Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

blogpost: chads laughed at me in public

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
i was buying a milkshake in a public space, and mistook their drink for mine though I didn't grab it. Then they just started laughing at me. Also a foid told me today "hey I can't serve you if you're not wearing a mask" at mcdonalds even though the foid was literally not wearing the mask properly, having her nose exposed.
protip: do not go outside and use drive thru only
thanks for reading my blogpost

getting laughed at is ropefuel

I don't know...
If someone killed somebody, they want to punish the killer.
Now, if someone manages to annihilate the most of the population, fucker deserves a prize.

I don't know...
If someone killed somebody, they want to punish the killer.
Now, if someone manages to annihilate the most of the population, fucker deserves a prize.
I wish i had covid so i can coof on normalfags, imagine how many normalfags get infected just by coofing on one of them

I wish i had covid so i can coof on normalfags, imagine how many normalfags get infected just by coofing on one of them
sadly covid is in hands of the cucks.

fucking based holy shit, fuck those retards. trannies and soyshits cant into customer service
that faggot actually wanted to fight me lmao