Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bloatmaxxing seems legit for truecels.

Should i try to bloatmaxx?

• Total voters
FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
We truecels will never have a qt tomboy gf.
Being bloated and strong > being thin and weak, since we don't have the bone structure to look good anyways.
Look at this dude, truecel tier, he owned that chimp with one punch.
Mass + acceleration = energy, bitch.

He definitely has been in similar situations before, good street fighters know never to let anyone get close in your face, he was keeping him at distance until he saw the right moment

He definitely has been in similar situations before, good street fighters know never to let anyone get close in your face, he was keeping him at distance until he saw the right moment
That's a technique that george foreman used a lot to place his opponent in the right spot, unfortunately it also create big windows to be hit, but he used a cross pattern with his arms to block incoming hits.

Last edited:
When was the last time fighting would have been useful to you?

It's never a good idea.

13169.jpg

When was the last time fighting would have been useful to you?
School and some public places. Mass is a good tool to have, even if it's fat, but boxing still would be better than bloatmaxxing, (autism aside)

School and some public places.
I'm interested in specifics, like how long ago and what happened. For me I can't remember even one time fighting would have been useful, so I'm curious what it's like for other ppl

Nah, you will look like a slob, you'll be uncomfortable, you'll feel even worse about how you look and a bunch of other reasons.

Only good reason really is to eat freely.

I'm interested in specifics, like how long ago and what happened. For me I can't remember even one time fighting would have been useful, so I'm curious what it's like for other ppl
When i was a teenager i got into a fight in the bathroom with 2 other shithead, one stole my glasses while his friend locked my arms behind my back, but being bigger i was also stronger so got out of his lock and pushed his head against a hand dryer, i was gonna punch the other one but he gave me back my glasses and both ran away. I remember one of them said "we didn't think you were like that", i think they didn't expect that i physically defend myself. And they said violence doesn't solve anything, pure bluepilled horseshit.
Nah, you will look like a slob, you'll be uncomfortable, you'll feel even worse about how you look and a bunch of other reasons.

Only good reason really is to eat freely.
Fat or thin, shitty bone structure is truecel tier to truecel tier. But i agree that it's better to gymmaxx and mma/boxingmaxx.

If your goal is to be strong and impose threat I would recommend roids.
Also this.

Life's a beach so just be a beachball theory

And they said violence doesn't solve anything, pure bluepilled horseshit.

Violence can solve a lot of problems but it can also create a lot of problems. I guess if that kind of thing happens to you often (rather than once in 10 years or whatever) you'd want to do something about it. I'm just not sure how being a fat ass is better than being in decent shape and mmamaxxing. Sure the fat deposits on your arms will mean your punches have more mass, but your speed, endurance and precision will suffer.

At least train strength a little bit.
:yes:

Should have splashed him.

I think its a good cope if thats your thing.

Life's a beach so just be a beachball theory
:feelskek:
Violence can solve a lot of problems but it can also create a lot of problems. I guess if that kind of thing happens to you often (rather than once in 10 years or whatever) you'd want to do something about it. I'm just not sure how being a fat ass is better than being in decent shape and mmamaxxing. Sure the fat deposits on your arms will mean your punches have more mass, but your speed, endurance and precision will suffer.
It only happened once though.
At least train strength a little bit.

:yes:
Yeah you are all rights, i'm coping too fucking hard sometimes. I should at least calisthenicsmaxx.

This isn't even close to "bloat" my guy, i was expecting to see a mountain of a man, not some average fat guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back