Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope [Bloatmaxx] Ate half a box of Oreos.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
Food is one of my best copes, and because of my high metabolism I can eat as much as I want and won’t put on any weight. I was drained after my classes and sat down with a big glass of milk and a container of Oreos and finished half the box in one sitting. I didn’t realize how much I ate since I was playing CSGO and was hyper focused. Needless to say I met my calorie requirement for the day without my dinner. I have an extremely high sugar diet and drink soda, but remain a 125 lbs twink.

Sounds disgusting ngl

Food is one of my best copes, and because of my high metabolism I can eat as much as I want and won’t put on any weight. I was drained after my classes and sat down with a big glass of milk and a container of Oreos and finished half the box in one sitting. I didn’t realize how much I ate since I was playing CSGO and was hyper focused. Needless to say I met my calorie requirement for the day without my dinner. I have an extremely high sugar diet and drink soda, but remain a 125 lbs twink.
you are lucky guy compared to me. thanks to my schizo meds I can't eat much or I will get fat

That flex tho.
I can't eat more than 1 meal a day or I'll put on weight.
I'm jealous

Sounds disgusting ngl
I’ve always had a sweet tooth. I ate a huge bag of gummy worms to celebrate haloween last night and downed it with Dr Pepper.
That flex tho.
I can't eat more than 1 meal a day or I'll put on weight.
I'm jealous
I want to bulk but it’s not been working as well as I hoped. Though I’ve been eating a lot more peanut butter so hopefully I’ll be packing on some pounds. I’m just a skinny kid.

high metabolism is a meme, it's just calories in and calories out, eat over say 3000 calories a day and you'll soon get fatter.

2000-2500 is the not get fat range.

i just lost like 20-30 lbs over the past few months just eating around 1500.

you lose the 1st 10 within a few weeks since it's mostly water weight from all the shitty food.

high metabolism is a meme, it's just calories in and calories out, eat over say 3000 calories a day and you'll soon get fatter.

2000-2500 is the not get fat range.

i just lost like 20-30 lbs over the past few months just eating around 1500.

you lose the 1st 10 within a few weeks since it's mostly water weight from all the shitty food.
This is a thing in my family, my dad had my build except he’s about 6 inches taller than me. He put on weight in his twenties. I wanna eat more but I’ll feel like puking, I breakfast so I was extra hungry, I can’t do this every day.

I easily get fat, can't even foodcopemaxx :feelsbadman:
I’m on the opposite end of the spectrum. I’d probably look terrible fat since I have a very narrow frame. Though it’s not something I have to worry about.

Oreos are shit

i eat shit and my weight is the same, must be because of age
Ye I’ll probably pack on more weight in my twenties but I’d look terrible bloated. I just wanna be a healthy weight but dirty bulk isn’t working.

what rank are u

Ye I’ll probably pack on more weight in my twenties but I’d look terrible bloated. I just wanna be a healthy weight but dirty bulk isn’t working.
DIRTY BULKING

Only half? Those things are so easy to down.

4000+ kcal a day or you're twinkcel

I always binge on days where I feel like everything is completely pointless and not interesting.

Cause I figure I may as well enjoy food.