Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BLM virtue signalling foid on omegle

At this point I don't even want to interact with foids anymore. All of them are like this; white or not. They even call me (I'm only half white) a privileged white man. When will we understand that there's a difference between Blacks and Niggers?

Also, Tony Timpa, a white man, died the same way as George Floyd. JFL at this braindead foid.

Edit:
Oh.. it gets better. she uses "I am a minor" as an argument. JFL. It's beyond me how this guy could keep a straight face while talking to that nigger lusting whore.

Last edited:
You know you won the debate when your opponent starts asking questions about your personal life and about you instead of your ideas and arguments.

I don't even care anymore. I just laugh when these white whores get raped and killed by people from diverse backgrounds :feelsokman:

Kill it with fire

If it were to be 1940s Nazi Germany, she should would’ve been full 1488 mode by now. Foids cant think for themselves, as they just go along with whatever the status quo is. Based SFcel dunking on this stupid woman.

View: https://rumble.com/vdqbpx-btfod-white-girl-who-is-a-blm-supporter.html

Not a SFcel by any means but god do I hate virtue signallers like this brainwashed biased foid in this video

funny af imo

At this point I don't even want to interact with foids anymore. All of them are like this; white or not. They even call me (I'm only half white) a privileged white man. When will we understand that there's a difference between Blacks and Niggers?

Also, Tony Timpa, a white man, died the same way as George Floyd. JFL at this braindead foid
Im half white as well, but me and you are most likely not even white anyways, due to the “one drop rule”. But, you’re right regarding the fact that these leftist white women are a hassle to even interact with. Like I’ve said prior in my other post, these liberal white holes would’ve been full kill-all-nonwhite-subhumans mode if they were in Nazi Germany. Why, you may ask? Well, it’s because women just believe whatever the general consensus in society is. Why do you think so many women support BLM? It’s because supporting BLM is the popular opinion now. Woman need men to think for them, as they cannot think for themselves.

Last edited:
If it were to be 1940s Nazi Germany, she should would’ve been full 1488 mode by now. Foids cant think for themselves, as they just go along with whatever the status quo is. Based SFcel dunking on this stupid woman.

Im half white as well, but me and you are most likely not even white anyways, due to the “one drop rule”. But, you’re right regarding the fact that these leftist white women are a hassle to even interact with. Like I’ve said prior in my other post, these liberal white holes would’ve been full kill-all-nonwhite-subhumans mode if they were in Nazi Germany. Why, you may ask? Well, it’s because women just believe whatever the general consensus in society is. Why do you think so many women support BLM? It’s because supporting BLM is the popular opinion now. Woman need men to think for them, as they cannot think for themselves.
Holes are mindless chamaleons. They will say, act and believe whatever bullshit improves her standing in society. It's why morals and philosphy were invented BY MEN. And there is no excuse here because philosophy comes from thinking and you don't need a single material or technology to think. Hell, one of the most famous philosophers, at least in Europe, was a homeless guy (Diogenes).

I don't even care anymore. I just laugh when these white whores get raped and killed by people from diverse backgrounds :feelsokman:

That's on point. Exactly. If we were ruled by Nazis all these virtue signalling whores would the most loyal Nazis. To quote Winston from 1984 "It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy." Women tend to follow whatever's trending without giving it a moments thought.

As for the classification, leftists call me a privileged white man, and conservatives think I'm not white. JFL.

That's on point. Exactly. If we were ruled by Nazis all these virtue signalling whores would the most loyal Nazis. To quote Winston from 1984 "It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy." Women tend to follow whatever's trending without giving it a moments thought.

As for the classification, leftists call me a privileged white man, and conservatives think I'm not white. JFL.
That’s why I don’t adhere to any extreme poltical ideology. Leftists hate me for my ideas, and sfcels hate me for not being fully white. So, fuck the politcal spectrum. I do make a lot of alt right-ish talking points about the jews and mass immigration, but i’m not full 1488 mode. I just think that the globalists (who just happen to be Jewish) and the influx of migrants from 3rd world shitholes are a problem, but I don’t really consider myself a sfcel, because most sf type people dislike me anyways ( people always used to shit on me on /pol/ because I’m not fully white- even thought I was supportive of their ideas).

And regarding my talking point about womren adhereing to the prominent status quo in a societal scenario, I believe so that i’m correct. And that 1984 quote only reinforces and hits the nail on the head of my argument as well. But, you have to keep in mind that women are moreso emotional thinkers and less logically constructive thinkers than men from a collective standpoint. So obviously, women will support whatever the status quo is, because daring to support the wrong ideas in a societal setting is very emotionally demanding.

That’s why I don’t adhere to any extreme poltical ideology. Leftists hate me for my idea, and sfcels hate me for not being fully white. So, fuck the politcal spectrum. I do make a lot of alt right-ish talking points about the jews and mass immigration, but i’m not full 1488 mode. I just think that the globalists (who just happen to be Jewish) and the influx of migrants from 3rd world shitholes are a problem, but I don’t really consider myself a sfcel, because most sf type people dislike me anyways ( people always used to shit on me on /pol/ because I’m not fully white- even thought I was supportive of their ideas).
I was a cuckservative for years before I started gravitating towards fascism. I think Mussolini's Italy is better example of nationalism than Hitler's Germany. And I am in favour of a fascist Western state consisting of like-minded people who work together towards building a great nation. Sfcels are copers tbh, I don't understand how an incel can be racist. To me racism is a foid trait, why the hell would I, as an incel, want to emulate foids? Plus, incels are literal genetic garbage, I fail to understand why some of them hate others based on genetic traits. I do agree with you that mass immigration is harmful and can potentially destabilize society, but I never considered myself a sfcel, exactly for the same reasons as you -- sfcels think I'm a nigger cuz I'm not fully white. I am at a point in life where I support accelerationism in the hope that a better society will arise from the ruins of the old depraved one. But mostly I'm anti- progressivism, Marxism, and degeneracy.

And regarding my talking point about womrn adhereing to the prominent status quo in a societal scenario, I believe so that i’m correct. And that 1984 quote only reinforces and hits the nail on the head of my argument as well. But, you have to keep in mind that women are moreso emotional thinkers and less logically contrictive thinkers than men from a collective standpoint. So obviously, women will support whatever the status quo is, because daring to support the wrong ideas in a societal setting is very emotionally demanding.
That's one reason for it, but I think the biggest factor is their high agreeableness levels. Women don't like being ostracized, they like to flow with the mainstream. That' also the reason why radical extremist groups tend to be predominately male.

. I am at a point in life where I support accelerationism in the hope that a better society will arise from the ruins of the old depraved one. But mostly I'm anti- progressivism, Marxism, and degeneracy.
Basically a brief description of my viewpoint on society as well.

That's one reason for it, but I think the biggest factor is their high agreeableness levels. Women don't like being ostracized, they like to flow with the mainstream. That' also the reason why radical extremist groups tend to be predominately male.
Pretty much. Why do think that the majority are alt-righters are male? It’s because woman are overwhelming uncomfortable with having “the wrong opinons”, while men believe whatever they think is better for society, no matter how dehumanizing or extreme it is. Go on /pol/, and tell me this; do you think that the majority of the users that are calling for the lynching of niggers are women? Of course not lol. Men stick their ideological mindset to whatever they perceive as just, while women just stick to whatever general opinons society spoon feeds to them.

Last edited:
These people are full of shit. If they truly loved niggers as much as they advertise at least some of them would move to Africa to escape le evil white man. They wouldn't even have to go that far. There is a majority nigger slum in most western countries that they can move to.

I do think that they love fucking niggers but they want to do so while living in a society where white and asian men workslave for them. They want to eat the cake and have it too

Pretty much. Why do think that the majority are alt-righters are male? It’s because woman are overwhelming uncomfortable with having “the wrong opinons”, while men believe whatever they think is better for society, no matter how dehumanizing or extreme it is. Go on /pol/, and tell me this; do you think that the majority of the users that are calling for the lynching of niggers are women? Of course not lol. Men stick their ideological mindset to whatever they perceive as just, while women just stick to whatever general opinons society spoon feeds to them.
Lynching black people is moronic. It makes much more sense to punish the traitors within your ranks otherwise the main problem will still remain.

Lynching black people is moronic. It makes much more sense to punish the traitors within your ranks otherwise the main problem will still remain.
I don’t know why some white people support things like BLM or willingly vote against their own interest. BLM is literally an anti-white organization, and yet some white folks still hold their support for them. If I was a fully white anglo, I would never support BLM. Hell, im not even fully white, and yet I dont even support these bullshit liberal groups that only want to destroy and undermine Western values (Im not part black-but still). BLM is pure cultural marxism.

Yup. And therefore, men should be in power, not women. Women are sheep, and a sheep can't lead, Sheep only follows orders and walks with the other sheep. It never goes astray. Most, if not all, great philosophers were men. Women are incapable of thinking rationally and logically, their emotions always come first. It's astonishing to me how they still think we're equal. I'm not a Biblecel, but the Bible said it best that women should obey men.

Yup. And therefore, men should be in power, not women. Women are sheep, and a sheep can't lead, Sheep only follows orders and walks with the other sheep. It never goes astray. Most, if not all, great philosophers were men. Women are incapable of thinking rationally and logically, their emotions always come first. It's astonishing to me how they still think we're equal. I'm not a Biblecel, but the Bible said it best that women should obey men.
I like how the second we let women in Western nations get into power, our society turns into shit. What a pure coincidence, eh?

I don’t know why some white people support things like BLM or willingly vote against their own interest. BLM is literally an anti-white organization, and yet some white folks still hold their support for them. If I was a fully white anglo, I would never support BLM. Hell, im not even fully white, and yet I dont even support these bullshit liberal groups that only want to destroy and undermine Western values. BLM is pure cultural marxism.
Because women lose nothing. They also don't give a damn about the future generations even if they are their children. Women make horrible parents. Men go along with the cuckery

Because women lose nothing. They also don't give a damn about the future generations even if they are their children. Women make horrible parents. Men go along with the cuckery
I’m starting to believe that a lot of these women don’t even support the ideals of Nigger Lives Matter; they just want brownie points and social media attention. And you’re damn right about women nowadays being absolutely abhorrent parents! Imagine that you have one chance at life, and you are born to a roastie whos an onlyfans whore who also has rode the cock merry-go-round for years on end before having you . I feel sorry for the future generations. They are all going to be raised by whores with no traditional moral compass whatsoever and will also be pumped up full of Jew propaganda since birth. Western society is over.

That guy destroyed her with facts

That guy destroyed her with facts
and logic.

But in all seriousness though, i’m glad that this sfcel absolutely verbally dunked on this stupid slut.
Chapter 2.8 and 2.9: https://info.publicintelligence.net/AndersBehringBreivikManifesto.pdf

And bear in mind, this was back in 2011. Things are wayyyyyyyyy worse now. Feminism is like cancer, it needs to be killed before it becomes rampant.
Feminism is cancer. Thats all that i’m going to say. No elaboration or in-depth analysis needed.

and logic.

But in all seriousness though, i’m glad that this sfcel absolutely verbally dunked on this stupid slut.

Feminism is cancer. Thats all that i’m going to say. No elaboration or in-depth analysis needed.
You're right feminism is a cancer, but I hope we can find a cure to annihilate those bitches.

i've only watched the first five minutes but i think they're both low IQ, though at least he's based

Foids have a hypocritical hive mind, all virtue signal about racial, gender, and economic equality, but then all want a tall white chad.

Foids have a hypocritical hive mind, all virtue signal about racial, gender, and economic equality, but then all want a tall white chad.
tbf this foid is actually making good points and he's interrupting her and derailing the conversation

dont get me wrong, i dont agree with her at all, she's a slave of big tech and the media, but in this conversation he is being low IQ instead of properly debating her, which makes it sound like she's right. i agree with the guy but not the way he is defending his viewpoint tbh

View: https://rumble.com/vdqbpx-btfod-white-girl-who-is-a-blm-supporter.html

Not a SFcel by any means but god do I hate virtue signallers like this brainwashed biased foid in this video

funny af imo

Just a dumb politically brain washed puppet repeating what other millions of foid are repeating
Basically lol, they deserve what they get at this point

a new meaning to blacked

Based, noone should be around negros. Males of the Negroid species will commonly make a great scene of hugging each other in public places where White Wimminz congregate. This is to draw attention to themselves (typical "Look-A-Me" behaviour) and to make unsuspecting White Females think that Negroes are fun to be around, and that it is OK to touch them.
It is not! Girls, don't fall for this trap, Niggers are just Niggers even if bleach them white and send them to Oxford for an education. The Inner Chimp still awaits the right moment, and you will ultimately be raped, murdered, tortured, robbed, burned alive, hacked to death, or any number of other bad endings. Just say No to the Nigger!