Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BLM Saint in NYC goes ER on white women in Times Square, news media loses their minds

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
After months of hearing from the news media's nonstop BBC dicksucking and George Floyd and Mahkai Bryant worship, now out of nowhere comes this based black dude who proves that it was all just virtue signalling bullshit and when it comes down to it, white people don't actually care about black lives, and white women are still infinitely more valuable to society than any black men.

Times-Square-shooter-3-thumb.jpg

No way
Edit: oh nvm it was just a shooting. I thought it was an open racial attack. Nvm, also they’re not releasing the suspects name and shit/making it about skin tone like they do to white shooters.

This thread actually proves the opposite of the OP; seems like they’re specifically leaving race out in an effort to bail out the black guy.

No way
Edit: oh nvm it was just a shooting. I thought it was an open racial attack. Nvm, also they’re not releasing the suspects name and shit/making it about skin tone like they do to white shooters.

This thread actually proves the opposite of the OP; seems like they’re specifically leaving race out in an effort to bail out the black guy.
Yeah I should have specified I don't think this was actually a "BLM" shooting. They're saying it was a fight that broke out, but who knows, they only have video of this one black guy.

what actually happened

Another four people tragically fell victim to Donald Trumps failure to address gun violence

The mostly peaceful shooter had to endure police brutality because he was a black men just happening to shoot four people at the wrong place at the wrong time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back