Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BLM riots round 2 is about to begin

Good. Let it all burn, i don't give a fuck.

Jfl they shot first. Once they open fire police have the right to shoot. They aren't just going to let them kill them. "Oh its racist" if I had a gun and someone shot at me I'm going to fucking kill them in self defense (in gta ofc because for some reason the police are still being charged)

Good. Let it all burn, i don't give a fuck.

:feelsautistic: :feelsPop: I will play vidya and watch from my comfy all--white suburb as the nigs get nogged by each other and the pigs.

Round 2? This has all been one round?

Fucking hell.

General fatigue surrounding the movement outside of hot spots. Sounds like it’s mostly gonna be a Louisville problem this time around. I wonder if they’ll invade the suburbs again jfl

Good let normies burn shit down :feelskek:

"SAY HER NAME!"
Wefaries

General fatigue surrounding the movement outside of hot spots. Sounds like it’s mostly gonna be a Louisville problem this time around. I wonder if they’ll invade the suburbs again jfl
The LA riots got started, not after the Rodney King video surfaced, they started after the LA police got off the hook. I definitely think we could see a repeat.

Actors "killing" actors...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back