Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory BLM not linked to the race but to the SMV

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
BLM is not linked to the racism but to the different SMV of black foids, black men and other populations. The SMV of black men is higher than the SMV of black foids and it provokes tensions in racially mixed societies. If the SMV of black women were higher than the SMV of black men BLM wouldn't exist.

BLM is just a part of a bigger problem related to the SMV in the society.

BLM is just a puppet organization of (((them))) used to advance the new world order

BLM is not linked to the racism but to the different SMV of black foids, black men and other populations. The SMV of black men is higher than the SMV of black foids and it provokes tensions in racially mixed societies. If the SMV of black women were higher than the SMV of black men BLM wouldn't exist.

Based then, hope blacks take over US and establish black tribal taliban government.

BLM is just a puppet organization of (((them))) used to advance the new world order
:smonk: Who may that be?
Images

BLM is a brutal blackpill

BLM is trash, to many BLM signs on my Campus.

Still, they wouldn't choose an incel despite the smv equity in that case. Foids movements are always towards getting privileges, nothing more.

BLM is a brutal blackpill
Yes. It is amusing that media do not explain the BLM by the blackpill. Even if black foids say that their biggest problem is their low SMV in racially mixed societies. :forcedsmile:

When I read the title, I thought you were gonna comment on how fat white foids tend to attend BLM apefests. It seems like there is some general low SMV frustration going on there, even outside blacks.

Last edited:
When I read the title, I thought you were gonna comment on how fat white foids tend to attend BLM apefests. It seems like there is some general low SMV frustration going on there, even outside blacks.
I think that the anti black racism in western countries is triggered by the low SMV of black foids compared to the SMV of black men. It creates a permanent dating market deficit of the black community in foids exchanges. The black community consumes more external foids than foids they provide to other communities. It is the contrary of the ricecel community.

I think that the anti black racism in western countries is triggered by the low SMV of black foids compared to the SMV of black men. It creates a permanent dating market deficit of the black community in foids exchanges. The black community consumes more external foids than foids they provide to other communities. It is the contrary of the ricecel community.
I hear you and you could be correct

Also the only reason ricecels are even tolerated in Western countries is because we supply tons of women for cumskins to fuck but take none in return. I truly believe there's no other race that's more viscerally disgusting to whites than Asian males, on a pure biological level.

BLM is phony.

Black males should be much more afraid of other black males (and the street smart ones and able ones ARE afraid of other black males) and live far from the hood. I know black people all too well here in the sf bay area.

What its really all about is interracial dating, interracial marriage, and the black and white wealth gap in America. If Whites actually liked dating both black women and black men, there would be no more ghettos and the wealth gap between whites and blacks would slowly narrow. The same way that White Americans largely assimilated Japanese Americans and its rare to come across full blooded third or fourth generation Japanese Americans.

Instead, even with all of last summer's BLM surge, you still hardly see any white-black couples. Not with the same consistency as WMAF couples. True, whenever there is a BLM frenzy going on in the media, you see a couple of BMWF couples pop up, but thats not the general consistent trend. It looks like some new couples popping up here and there just to virtue signal.

Ghettos exist because whites don't like inter-marrying with blacks. Zoning and not wanting to live near them, have their kids go to school with them, or hire them are just the ways they express not wanting to fuck, integrate, intermarry, and assimilate them.
Also the only reason ricecels are even tolerated in Western countries is because we supply tons of women for cumskins to fuck but take none in return. I truly believe there's no other race that's more viscerally disgusting to whites than Asian males, on a pure biological level.
Thats very true. I must tell you this is factual. You can see this expressed when Asian men commit crimes and make it to the news or just by the behavior of white women in general when around Asian men. I have seen in comment sections on those stories over the years on social media; "Usually they're more well-behaved", shit like that.

They like us when we fulfill their stereotype of being the silly, effeminate, sexless, nerdy loser like Ken Jeong (that man is playing to the stereotype, an Asian America's version of the house negro).

You see, Whites WANT a reason to discriminate against us but we don't give them one. Except we do trigger them on rare occasions where a few AMWF couples are seen around usually in the suburbs or in college towns. Even just a few of those triggers them hardcore but they expect us, and the rest of society to accept WMAF and WMXF couples.

Last edited:
exactly, bro :forcedsmile:
They like us when we fulfill their stereotype of being the silly, effeminate, nerdy loser like Ken Jeong (that man is playing to the stereotype, an Asian America's version of the house negro).
Based

Last edited: