Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BLM leader publicly says they will burn down America if they're not given special rights, nothing happens

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
We, on the other hand, write angry (and true) comments online about females and soyciety and we are placed on watchlists and considered terrorists. Such a beautiful world, right?

At least they're causing damage.

At least they're causing damage.
Dude, if they are granted their wishes, our lives will get 10 times worse. Don't you know that feminists are fully supporting them? Imagine it's like feminists protesting about patriarchy. No sane person should support this

Dude, if they are granted their wishes, our lives will get 10 times worse. Don't you know that feminists are fully supporting them? Imagine it's like feminists protesting about patriarchy. No sane person should support this
Of course I do and I know our lives will be worse. But I'll be dead before all that happens and I just want this society to suffer.

Nothing's going to come out of this. It just enjoyable to sit and watch.

BLM has a lesbian foid as their leader. It's over

That’s impossible. They won’t do shit. I mean if I was in the military right now I would be eager to annihilate these soyboys on sight. Doesn’t matter if trump is the president or not.

Of course I do and I know our lives will be worse. But I'll be dead before all that happens and I just want this society to suffer.
The people that caused your suffering will never suffer. They will benefit even more from this.

Keeping nigs in America after slavery is historys greatest mistake

Keeping nigs in America after slavery is historys greatest mistake
Look at South Africa. While the whites were in power, they were the most developed country in Africa. After they left (because the cucked west forced them to give blacks rights and threatened with embargo), they stepped back. Mandela took the power, all good, but after him... Disaster. Now, look at South Africa. And the blacks just keep on voting the same party that keeps them in corruption and poverty for almost 30 years. Not wanting to be racist, but these are some fucking facts for fuck sake. You can't deny reality