Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BlkPillPres mentioned on NBC News!

Letting Go

Letting Go

Done.
-
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-misogynists-praise-suspect-new-saint-n868821

Another poster wondered whether Minassian might have been acting on his own March call to action for incels to commit mass murder and serial rapes, a post on incels.is which has since been removed.

“I want to see some mass food poisoning deaths, maybe a pipe bomb or two, or hopefully somebody finally uses a f---ing truck to just ram down [women] during a school parade or something, mix it up a little,” wrote BlkPillPres, whose username is a nod to the black pill, lingo in the incel community for coming to the realization that a woman will never have sex with them.

@BlkPillPres

Congrats man. @BlkPillPres

That article says we're white males even though more than half of us are ethnic. Stupid faggots.

The SPLC and ThinkProgress websites mentioned me specifically. Not as prestigious as an NBC News shoutout, but a step up from feminist cunts on Twitter mentioning my posts.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...w-incels-are-celebrating-toronto-mass-killing

Users cheered the fact that Minassian killed more people than Rodger. A person with the username Letting Go opined that the women of Toronto deserved what they got.

“As someone who visited Toronto at the beginning of the month, I can see how a man from that city could be driven to kill a bunch of people like that. The women up there are HORRIBLE -- even the ethnic women. It would brighten my day if the majority of the victims were young cunts like the ones that I encountered on my trip.”

Letting Go
was jubilant when the identity of the first victim, a young woman, was revealed. “It’s a foid!” they said. “I have one celebratory beer for every victim that turns out to be a young woman between 18-35.”

https://thinkprogress.org/incels-are-wildly-celebrating-the-toronto-van-attack-c57d4702d196/

“This random dude killed more people than the supreme gentleman Elliot [Rodger]” user Crustaciouse said on the incel forum Incels.me. “I hope this guy wrote a manifesto because he could be our next new saint.” Another user, Letting Go said that he had “one celebratory beer for every victim that turns out to be a young woman between 18-35.”

The SPLC and ThinkProgress websites mentioned me specifically. Not as prestigious as an NBC News shoutout, but a step up from feminist cunts on Twitter mentioning my posts.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...w-incels-are-celebrating-toronto-mass-killing

https://thinkprogress.org/incels-are-wildly-celebrating-the-toronto-van-attack-c57d4702d196/

Wow reading that SPLC article I got mentioned despite not writing anything even remotely extremist or offensive. I hope you get breast cancer and die a painful death Rachel Janik.

180424-alek-minassian-court-room-sketch-al-1414_918315009c3b932dd95e665f1444b39f.fit-560w.jpg

He completely mogs me wtf

Literally all NBC had to do was check when blkpillpres was last online and they could have confirmed that it clearly wasn't Minassian, stupid lazy ass journalists, he even made a post today. It's shit like this that makes me realise just how fucking shit the media are, god knows what other stories they half ass like this, most of what we hear about is probably lies these days.

this at least gave me a chuckle
Welcome to the spotlight of media

isn't blackpillpres a blackcel? JFL

You're famous boyo, congrats:feelsokman:

Attachments

• Man Of Culture.jpg
    Man Of Culture.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 96
isn't blackpillpres a blackcel? JFL
Lol exactly, that's the irony of their whole "its evil white men shtick", I'm pretty sure there are more ethnicels than whitecels but they can't talk about inceldom using that narrative because then they come off as racist.

Maybe I can guilt some leftist into giving me some pussy , I mean its really just the white power structure robbing poor black men of a chance to get laid, it has nothing to do with hypergamy, women having too much leverage in the dating market, etc, its all just white men's fault, just like everything else ;)

There is still much more to come, this is only the beginning. Imagine how much panic there would be if an incel who worked at a nuclear plant just did what was necessary to cause a melt down and barricaded himself in the control room with an automatic gun so no one could stop him.

"War...... War never changes"

That guy would be ranked higher than any incle before him with that kill count and just the pure devastation he causes, he would be a Legend.

It would remind me of that "where's my money" scene in family guy when Stewie beat the crap out of Brian until he said - "alright lets go to the bank".

We need make society have that "Brian Moment", when they realize that there is no limit to how far we'll go, maybe then they'll legalize prostitution.

Literally all NBC had to do was check when blkpillpres was last online and they could have confirmed that it clearly wasn't Minassian, stupid lazy ass journalists, he even made a post today. It's shit like this that makes me realise just how fucking shit the media are, god knows what other stories they half ass like this, most of what we hear about is probably lies these days.

this at least gave me a chuckle
Hahahaah the fakecel.drama is reaching worldwide news. Hahahahahah
@itsOVER

“They’re young, frustrated white males in their late teens into their early twenties who are having a hard time adjusting to adulthood". Most of us here are not white. And many of us are old 30+

"David Futrelle is a writer who tracks the white male rage underlying the rise of Trump and Trumpism on his blog, We Hunted the Mammoth."

KEK

Lmao... that fat cuck (who used to call himself "Manboobz") used to stalk me when I was the lead writer for a controversial anti-feminist blog at the beginning of this decade.

Anyway, BlkPillPres is also getting mentions from Yahoo News, Toronto Star, and The Sun (UK) in addition to NBC News.

Love the idea about the nuclear plant. Biological terrorism is another way that hardcore incels could inflict more widespread damage on society.

"They’re young, frustrated white males in their late teens into their early twenties who are having a hard time adjusting to adulthood"

When the post they mentioned is written by a black individual...

you made it boyo

I'm not sure if i'd be happy or not to be mentioned by a news outlet.

Wish I was on the news lol. I guess Amerishits know they can't do shit to eastern europeans so they just don't bother. Hey, I'm going to go beat a womyn up right now! And guess what? YOU AMERICANS CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT HAHAHAHAHA!

Lmao... that fat cuck (who used to call himself "Manboobz") used to stalk me when I was the lead writer for a controversial anti-feminist blog at the beginning of this decade.

Anyway, BlkPillPres is also getting mentions from Yahoo News, Toronto Star, and The Sun (UK) in addition to NBC News.

Love the idea about the nuclear plant. Biological terrorism is another way that hardcore incels could inflict more widespread damage on society.

Holy shit, how hasn't my youtube page blown up yet?

they literally put words in his mouth to make it sound only anti-women

lol the reporting in that article is just all around awful, they didn't even get the web address right

Last edited:
I was quoted on the CNN article on incels lmao.

I was quoted on the CNN article on incels lmao.
Nice job. CNN is king of fake news. You're black, yes? Make sure to remind them that inceldom is a white supremacist movement tee hee.