Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blind optimism is more harmful than any Blackpill

M

malakai

Banned
-
Are people really naive to think you can overcome years of rejection and being an outcast with a few self help books and showers?

Red pill and IT are delusional. You’ll go further in life being a realist, only children believe life is fair and wonderful. Imagine working your ass off for years to earn what chad was born with. No thanks

We wish we could work for what Chad gets at birth. In reality we NEVER even get CLOSE to what Chad gets. Most of the time we get absolutely nothing except the bare minimum needed to not die.

You can't win against reality. Sooner or later it'll crush you.

Optimism is useful for maximising your genetic potential, for most of us our potential is so low that it isn't worth the time and effort.

I prefer realistic optimism

Idk, i'd prefer to be blue-pilled and happy than blackpilled and depressed.

Idk, i'd prefer to be blue-pilled and happy than blackpilled and depressed.
Lmao blissfully ignorant subhumans either get divorce cucked or imprisoned for sexual assault, the blackpill lets you know about and accept your place as genetic trash.

Either it lifts you up to throw you down or it enforces the little bubble that normies have about how the world is just so amazing and so perfect and how humanity is so special compared to other species and how life is so easy for everyone who deserves it and how math & physics are god and how incels and outcasts deserve everything they got for lacking the "insane charisma of chad"

We wish we could work for what Chad gets at birth. In reality we NEVER even get CLOSE to what Chad gets. Most of the time we get absolutely nothing except the bare minimum needed to not die.
preach it

Optimism will only hurt you emotionally.

agreed, optimism is cancer

Blind optimism is probably the reason I ended up on here. Had I had a realistic understanding of how the dating scene works, I probably wouldn't be in the mess I'm in.

Aye. But so is blind pessimism.