Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blew another job interview

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
I'm such a loser. Can't get a job in months. This normie filter that HRs put you through is so brutal, I can't fake it, can't fake my persona to appeal to normies. I'm no sociopath. They sense that I'm a loser with no friends or global interests in life. I might be good or knowledgeable at technical skills, but that's just one part of hiring process at companies.

One thing they want to see is that you have a girlfriend or ideally a wife. So then they know you will keep working hard trying to keep your job so you can keep your girlfriend if you are a normie betabuxxer.

only hope for a trucel too get a job is having some rare or uncommon skill or knowledge, even that is not enough at times

Brutal. Looks have an effect on more than just dating

One thing they want to see is that you have a girlfriend or ideally a wife. So then they know you will keep working hard trying to keep your job so you can keep your girlfriend if you are a normie betabuxxer.
:yes::yes::yes:

but another side of this is that, it will be harder to negotiate a vacation precisely when you want if you have no kids or wife. You as a loner can always wait on a better opportunity, but your wife and kids can't. At least that's your average boss logic from what I've been told

I suppose you'll have to find a job at a place where the HR department isn't run by underqualified whores then.

I suppose you'll have to find a job at a place where the HR department isn't run by underqualified whores then.
i lucked out once when HR couldn't interview me for some reason and I jumped straight to the technical part. The only reason of why i was hired it almost seems, I'm trash at communication

The worse is when they fucking ask to to film yourself answering their retarded question and they never call you back
Huge humiliation

The worse is when they fucking ask to to film yourself answering their retarded question and they never call you back
Huge humiliation
it's funny that they can turn you down because of your "soft skills" issue but then can't handle their rejection of you properly.