Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blessed hope

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi7DD6NCGrI

tl;dw: it's extremely likely that the rapture and the beginning of the tribulation will be next year.

@FlamingCel
@SecondComing
@Billowel
@Hate_my_life
(There are more Christian bros but I always forget some people in these tag things, sorry).

Probably nothing will happen as nothing has happened for a millennium.

I hope it happens

Probably nothing will happen as nothing has happened for a millennium.
Maby. Let's see. On one hand I really want it to happen, but of course I also feel bad for all the people who aren't saved, especially loved ones.

That's because it's made up.
2 Peter 3:3-4
King James Version
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

The only rapture I wanna see, is that we get taken over by some extra dimensional entity that gives us all gamer systems and invades our world with zombies and monsters and we all have to kill and murder nonstop to survive and only the fucking sociopathic pieces of shit will manage to survive and we will have the New World order. Actually fuck all of you, I want the above to happen but only I get the gamer system all you fuckers have to deal with zombies and goblins and dragons by yourself.
Why do you want things to get even worse? Are you a masochist?

I hope it happens
tbh

Why does it keep getting delayed
It never got delayed, the exact day and hour is already planned by God, but no man know it. I'm not a date setter, we can't know for sure, let alone pinpoint the day and hour, but there's a lot in the bible that points to the idea that it'll happen really really soon. 2021 is a very good guess.

I wouldn't mind it. The earth should be nuked already.

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Well yeah, I like that there is some self awareness in the Bible. But these days science answers the question as to how the universe will end.

an4g1yb_460s.jpg

2000 years ago people didn't have much of a clue about anything much at all so I get their deal. It's not like they had a better explanation than the Bible. We do now though. There are things science still doesn't and/or can't cover but the end of world we have. The end of this specific planet involves the sun swelling up to a red giant going out somewhere to the orbit of Mars. Humans may be living in space by then or whatever descends from humans in X billions of years.

Wasnt this supposed to happen multiple times in the past

Video won't open

but there's a lot in the bible that points to the idea that it'll happen really really soon.
Reminder Bible has been written thousands of years ago and modifications weren't recently made either

But the 3td temple has not been built, nor a peace deal with Israel nor any ofthe events in revelations

Lol Nier:Automata

But the 3td temple has not been built, nor a peace deal with Israel nor any ofthe events in revelations
The third temple is getting ready to be build, look at news related to it. They have the technology to finish it in a couple of months. And the peace deals already began, everything is being set up exactly like the bible predicted.