Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bleach anime

Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
Looks like bleach anime might be making a return. I enjoyed the manga even though it was rushed as hell. Hopefully they can fix a lot of that in the anime(please no 5000 filler episodes) I mostly want to see the Kenny fights animated. Kenny was my favorite character next to Mayuri. But Maryuri doesn't really get much spotlight. Lifefuel for shonentards like myself.

Heard about this from my main nigger KOL, might watch it ngl.

yeah just heard about this, pretty excited tbh, watched it as a kid and never really got a satisfying ending. although the manga butchered the whole series

I don’t watch it

Never watch it tbh

is the old anime any good?

Weebs can DIE :woke:

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

Bleach was pretty good and had interesting story.

Feels good man, even if the last arc is kind of shitty I always wanted to see it animated

I always kind of wanted to watch it

Gotta give it a try

Bleach is absolute garbage.

This opening gives me life

Bleach has the best openings, and it started off promising, but I just lost interest in the show quickly. It seems mostly everyone has that same problem with the series. There was really no direction and Ichigo got too strong too quick. RIP the days of Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece though. I still remember all those AMVs :feelsrope:. I never bothered to see how the manga ended, so the anime might actually be worth it to pass some time and experience nostalgia

i'd rather drink it

I enjoyed it for what it was, but I stopped when Ichigo went training to control his Hollow side. I'm mainly reading JoJo: Part 7 Steel Ball Run and Black Clover right now, but I'll reconsider returning to Bleach.

Ive never seen it

I heard that it got a lot of hate and died down tbh

2s6lyp

i think i'll watch the first few episodes and have those good nostalgic feels like back when i was a teenager on saturday nights.
might even get a wave of new hentai/doujins from the new characters with upgraded graphics and i'll have a nostalgic fap. always liked yoruichi and i think the new nazi people have a loli character that i liked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back