Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blasian people are a cruel joke

TairaHow

TairaHow

Banned
-
I used to think I was ugly but now I just look and laugh. Because I look comical, I barely even look human. It's like a 5 year old got a list of mismatched facial features and shoved them onto a misshapen vegetable. Why do mixed-race people even exist. We're a sick joke... Fruit left in the sun so our parents could enjoy the shallow pleasure of having sex without thinking about the consequences.

I can't even hate myself anymore. All I can do is look and laugh.

I used to get annoyed with people asking me where I was from. But even I don't know anymore. I don't fucking know where I'm from. I'm a fucking smudge. I shouldn't even exist given any sane circumstances yet I persist like a fucking cockroach. The fucking statistical anomaly that is my birth only to be born like this, with this face, with my chromosomes, with my anorexia, with my dysmorphia and with my fucking low IQ is so tremendously sad that I can't help but laugh. I just can't help it. Why the fuck was I even born. How did I even get so unlucky.

Wtf

It's over. Infinite pain. Total anguish. Maybe looksmaxx? Moneymaxx?

Also you need some strong copes.

I used to think I was ugly but now I just look and laugh. Because I look comical, I barely even look human. It's like a 5 year old got a list of mismatched facial features and shoved them onto a misshapen vegetable. Why do mixed-race people even exist. We're a sick joke... Fruit left in the sun so our parents could enjoy the shallow pleasure of having sex without thinking about the consequences.

I used to get annoyed with people asking me where I was from. But even I don't know anymore. I don't fucking know where I'm from. I'm a fucking smudge. I shouldn't even exist given any sane circumstances yet I persist like a fucking cockroach. The fucking statistical anomaly that is my birth only to be born like this, with this face, with my chromosomes, with my anorexia, with my dysmorphia and with my fucking low IQ is so tremendously sad that I can't help but laugh. I just can't help it. Why the fuck was I even born. How did I even get so unlucky.
shit man im so sorry you feel this bad about yourself :feelscry: its truly heart breaking to read :feelscry:

i feel that most incels actually love themselves to a degree, even if they recognize that they're ugly and society hates them. so seeing someone so broken is always sad :feelscry: and ofc its societys fault for treating you like shit

Dad obviously lmao
If he just knocked up some ratchet sheboon you could've been a high T BBC mogger instead. Tell him to fuck himself for mating with a gook (if he's in the picture :lul:)

You are not a joke on here :feelsLightsaber:

I'm sorry that you have so much awareness of your predicament... it's like an illness but worse, because it is not recognized as such.

blasian girls are kinda hot ngl. i remember in middle school when some blasian hole got a video of her fingering herself leaked :feelskek:

Same curse as the white hapas you either get the perfect 1/100 combination and become exotic beauty or you become a hideous mongrel 99/100 times

Which parent is black?
Now that I think about it, a black woman and asian man would be too repulsed by each other to reproduce.

same, its over

Race mixing should be a criminal offence

It disgusts me that my parents weren't even in love but that my dad had some gross fetish.
There's a real element of racial fetishism being prominent in interracial relationships tbh @wereqryan
Also a lot of Elliot's confusion about his identity and place in the world came from his mixed race background @yikerinos @JosefMengelecel

Last edited:
Race mixing is cruel when the kids don't turn out to be Chadrone.

Blasians look good you're just unlucky

Blasians look good you're just unlucky
>anything with asian
>that is not female
>Good

Wallahi I can challenge you to post the best looking blasian according to you. And you'd still pick the least "asian" looking. Basically anything that looks fully non asian. :society:

all racemixing is a cruel.

Just TigerWoodsmaxx

It disgusts me that my parents weren't even in love but that my dad had some gross fetish.
every form of racemixing is a gross fetish, no matter what race partakes in it.

Race mixing is cruel when the kids don't turn out to be Chadrone.
high IQ, One of few things I agree with stormfrontcels. they need ban miscegenation again. fucking hate seeing mutts

wow bro hope you get we:feelsLSD:

I knew this was gonna happen one of these days, can't turn back now though

How do you get so unlucky?
jews...

But the main thing about "Blasian People" is, they are blasè.

In 2016, I learned of "Tamia Trujillo" while grappling with the reality of the racepill. Her "Blasian" identity led me to make a simple conjecture: That she would marry into either a White or Asian family.

Screenshot from 2022 02 16 07 58 40

Screenshot from 2022 02 16 08 10 54

Sadly, I was too sedated to edit this out.

Had I been more of a "Battousai" at the time, I would've used the final phase of my plan: "The Grand Finale", which consisted of making a lovely Ming-based blog and reporting my lovely new blog to the local Nevada news stations. ..."Nevada Girl Doxxed"...

My true target, of course, is Justus Grossbier's oneitis.

Screenshot from 2022 02 16 17 10 43

screenshot-from-2022-01-05-21-17-40-png.558929

And this:

screenshot-from-2022-01-05-21-17-58-png.558930

Yes, and this too:

screenshot-from-2022-01-05-21-18-13-png.558931

screenshot-from-2022-01-05-21-22-42-png.558932

(Child Support)

Screenshot from 2022 02 16 17 15 57

Screenshot from 2022 02 16 17 16 31

Another gift from S.R.B - To an innocent Blasian girl, sadly. Tamia was a victim of White femoid privilege.

If he just knocked up some ratchet sheboon you could've been a high T BBC mogger instead. Tell him to fuck himself for mating with a gook (if he's in the picture :lul:)
Not really because he would have simply not existed.

In 2016, I learned of "Tamia Trujillo" while grappling with the reality of the racepill. Her "Blasian" identity led me to make a simple conjecture: That she would marry into either a White or Asian family.

View attachment 576905

View attachment 576906

View attachment 576904

screenshot-from-2022-01-05-21-17-40-png.558929

And this:

screenshot-from-2022-01-05-21-17-58-png.558930

Yes, and this too:

screenshot-from-2022-01-05-21-18-13-png.558931

screenshot-from-2022-01-05-21-22-42-png.558932

(Child Support)

View attachment 576909

View attachment 576908

Another gift from S.R.B - To an innocent Blasian girl, sadly. Tamia was a victim of White femoid privilege.

I dunno why I was tagged, but I find blasians to be very attractive people

Blasian chad > Mulatto chad

Cope. If you're ugly you're ugly. I'm not mixed and it doesn't make any difference. I'm hideous regardless and slightly deformed facially

i feel bad for half half people, truly no identity

its the hardest for mixed incels because if your just white and an incel you can seamaxx and you wont look that bad but if your half ethnic half white incel and you have all the bad traits its like no one wants you

Only Spic Curry and Whites deserve to fuck over the gook race
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: