Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blaming women for getting raped, is not making excuses for men to rape women. Those are two different things.

• Thread starter Deleted member 39864
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39864

Self-banned
-
This is probably water is wet to a lot of people here, but some people don't understand it, so I thought I would explain here.

If a woman goes out dressed like a slut, and/or gets drunk at a club, and gets raped, she can be blamed for that rape because she put herself into a vulnerable position. Soycucks will respond by saying "just because she is dressed a certain way or drunk doesn't make it okay to rape her", but that's a strawman. The fact is, men who may rape women are out there, and when a woman puts herself in vulnerable situations, she is at fault for that.

To make an analogy, let's say I parked my car and left it unlocked with the keys in the cupholder. If someone opens the car door, grabs the keys, starts the car and drives away with it, is it ok to do? Of course not, but I still would be partially to blame for leaving my car unlocked with the keys in it.

So basically, women who dress like sluts and/or get drunk and go out and then get raped should look at themselves and their actions to see if they could have done anything differently. This is actually advice, because if one takes proper precautions, they can lower the chances of being raped, and even if they were never raped, they can still take the proper precautions to avoid ever getting raped.

One woman is not equal COMPARED TO THE WHOLE GOVERNMENT that enforces these laws.

Women don't "get raped" voluntarily, their family's do a job in countries where this kind of government is intact.

With your analogy, you already admit governments and these men are corrupt and the blame is ON THE WOMAN.

You ADMIT how corrupt and evil and disgusting you are and you expect people to hide.

Does it matter? Women deserve to be raped

just because I walked into a jungle randomly doesn’t mean I deserved to be mauled by a tiger either.

One woman is not equal COMPARED TO THE WHOLE GOVERNMENT that enforces these laws.

Women don't "get raped" voluntarily, their family's do a job in countries where this kind of government is intact.

With your analogy, you already admit governments and these men are corrupt and the blame is ON THE WOMAN.
I don't understand how I said the government is evil here. They make rape illegal. As for the men, I said there are some men who will rape women, this is a basic fact of life.
You ADMIT how corrupt and evil and disgusting you are and you expect people to hide.
I'm confused, what the hell are you on. What is "expect people to hide"?
just because I walked into a jungle randomly doesn’t mean I deserved to be mauled by a tiger either.
True, but if you did get attacked, you would have brought it upon yourself.

To make an analogy, let's say I parked my car and left it unlocked with the keys in the cupholder. If someone opens the car door, grabs the keys, starts the car and drives away with it, is it ok to do? Of course not, but I still would be partially to blame for leaving my car unlocked with the keys in it.
This is a good analogy and accurate, but if you make it to soys they will respond with, "Are you comparing women to inanimate objects? Do you think women are property to be bought and sold?"

You can't have an honest conversation with these motherfuckers because they aren't driven by reason and logic, but by emotion and deferral to the consensus

Yes you do. Partially. Remember he said foid culture has to accept partial responsibility. ESPECIALLY if it is a culturally known fact that this particular area of the jungle is infested with tiger. Actually what you just said happens in India all the time. If you go into a jungle with or without knowledge of that areas YOU ARE AT FAULT.

This is probably water is wet to a lot of people here, but some people don't understand it, so I thought I would explain here.

If a woman goes out dressed like a slut, and/or gets drunk at a club, and gets raped, she can be blamed for that rape because she put herself into a vulnerable position. Soycucks will respond by saying "just because she is dressed a certain way or drunk doesn't make it okay to rape her", but that's a strawman. The fact is, men who may rape women are out there, and when a woman puts herself in vulnerable situations, she is at fault for that.

So basically, women who dress like sluts and/or get drunk and go out and then get raped should look at themselves and their actions to see if they could have done anything differently. This is actually advice, because if one takes proper precautions, they can lower the chances of being raped, and even if they were never raped, they can still take the proper precautions to avoid ever getting raped.
Basically the important part of your post is that "partially their fault" part. AND this goes for normies and society too. One thing the SJW & Ideological Left is doing right now is separating certain actions and behaviour from any responsibility. And because Chad/Stacy are too wrapped up with themselves to care, it will go on until it becomes violence.

Yes you do. Partially. Remember he said foid culture has to accept partial responsibility. ESPECIALLY if it is a culturally known fact that this particular area of the jungle is infested with tiger. Actually what you just said happens in India all the time. If you go into a jungle with or without knowledge of that areas YOU ARE AT FAULT.
I was mocking them by what I said.

this sounds foidish to me

-laws protect people who aren't willing to be subjugated to injustice. laws don't protect fools who are willing to step in a beartrap then cry about it.

-the blame in the case he presented falls on the women, not entirely sure. he did not deny that the rapist is the offending criminal.

-saying that getting raped is ALWAYS an involuntary action when most foids fantasize about getting raped and even those who were victims end up having sexual thoughts about the one who raped them later in life is ironical. I'm also not going to let shit like metoo when foids get "raped" for their benefit by chads and dark triad psycho fucks and only crying about it later when it's comforting and benefitial to do so pass under my scope without critique.

-everyone is disgusting from the inside and you need to accept that rape isn't out of this nature. nature is pretty fucking disgusting and those corrupt men are driven by nature to do such things. governments are social constructs, if you go back in time you will see your ancestors having fun raping eachother.

Last edited:
imagine going into a hungry lions den covered in BBQ sauce and blaming the lions