Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blaming parents is a psychologist's trick.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Therapists indirectly disrespect you if they blame only parents for your problems.
Note how they never blame scumciety and soycial hiERarchy for destroying someone's mental health.
'Your parents are blame for everything' :soy::foidSoy:
Not the scumciety that enables animalistic bullies and soycial hiERarchy where weak low-value omegas are trashed, bullied and mocked by everyone highER in the hiERarchy.

agreed it's not my fault for being born in this garbage reality out of my own will fuck all normfaggots

What the psychologist actually should say:

" You were born with inferior genetics, that’s why you are inferior. It’s over for you boyoo "

nah world is evil but parents are to blame if they dont prepare you for it

they should teach their kids to bully evryone and take risks all the time

Therapists indirectly disrespect you if they blame only parents for your problems.
Note how they never blame scumciety and soycial hiERarchy for destroying someone's mental health.
Not the scumciety that enables animalistic bullies and soycial hiERarchy where weak low-value omegas are trashed, bullied and mocked by everyone highER in the hiERarchy.
I was raised by a single mom who forced me to wear a dress. I'd say it's her fault I don't understand how to behave like a man or fit in.

Women could solve all the problems on earth and even take us back to the garden of eden if they just gave up on being impregnated by chad. Hypergamy has been destroying the cosmos for thousands of years.

I was raised by a single mom who forced me to wear a dress. I'd say it's her fault I don't understand how to behave like a man or fit in.
Female dress?

Women are sadistic and enjoy male suffering and humiliation.
Yep, even funnier is she didn't do any of that shit to my Chad brother and spoiled him.

It is my parents' fault

nah world is evil but parents are to blame if they dont prepare you for it

they should teach their kids to bully evryone and take risks all the time
this too. Also poor trash shouldn't have kids. I suffered too much because born to poor trash

If the world wasn't such a cruel, 'dog eat dog' place where bullies and genetically superior people thrive, even children from bad families would live good.

If the world wasn't such a cruel, 'dog eat dog' place where bullies and genetically superior people thrive, even children from bad families would live good.
Must be violent(in Minecraft)

I tried therapy once. It was a money grab. I never returned.

Not always my psychologist always viewed mine in a positive light no matter what