Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blacks would win the racewar

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dont know why stormfrontcels get so hard talking about the supposed upcoming racewar

The reality is that most white guys are pathetic and out of shape, meanwhile I've never seen a black guy whos not jacked

If there ever is a racewar blacks will win because theyre insanely thugmaxxed and trained in guerilla tactics due to constant gang shootings, theyre much more high T than whites too

Nigger cope, blacks can maybe successfully burn down their own city when no one opposes them, but a storm of bullets from white gun owners will bring them down easily enough.
If there was a full on race war in the US armed white people would be patrolling the streets, blacks would be shot on sight so roaming around in large groups looting would not go well for them.

The only war I care about is the war against Incels

Winning civil wars are in the white man's genes

Nigger cope, blacks can maybe successfully burn down their own city when no one opposes them, but a storm of bullets from white gun owners will bring them down easily enough.
If there was a full on race war in the US armed white people would be patrolling the streets, blacks would be shot on sight so roaming around in large groups looting would not go well for them.

You wouldnt be able to see niggers at night and even if they attacked when the sun is at its highest point due to their high T and adrenaline they would still be able to rush you, wrestle your gun out of your hands and smash your skull before they finally collapse from those 30 gun wounds

I cant see how whites could win without moving somewhere up north where niggers wouldnt follow due to the cold

You wouldnt be able to see niggers at night and even if they attacked when the sun is at its highest point due to their high T and adrenaline they would still be able to rush you, wrestle your gun out of your hands and smash your skull before they finally collapse from those 30 gun wounds

I cant see how whites could win without moving somewhere up north where niggers wouldnt follow due to the cold
You need to go and service your bull now

This. At the end of the day the most ruthless will win, not the most athletic.

It's all about who will say "fuck it, I'm killing these fuckers" first.

hahahahahah this can't be serious. or maybe you just have a low standard for what "jacked" is.

I have never seen a non muscular black guy in my life

Like even if they dont have huge arms like most do they are still muscular and could put up a worldstarhiphop worthy fight

The most out of shape black Ive seen looked like lil wayne with no tats/piercings and a proper haircut, still had some muscle on hip tho

Black guys are too stupid and unable to organize something. If there was an actual wars the whites would destroy them

The reality is that most white guys are pathetic and out of shape, meanwhile I've never seen a black guy whos not jacked
Tenor 5

Whites also have all the guns, a race war would be interesting

Blackcels can use the cover of darkness and fight at night jfl

Black guys are too stupid and unable to organize something. If there was an actual wars the whites would destroy them
white liberals and white conservatives would be duking it out in case of race war which might allow niggers to win

hahahahahah this can't be serious. or maybe you just have a low standard for what "jacked" is.
It's over for low t cels ngl
white Cels are more politically divided tho. many white red necks have libtard relatives
The libcucks dont have any guns and are all skinnyfat. They're gonna get destroyed either way

Last edited:
There are a shit ton of obese black guys ive seen in public
Yeah I don't know what he is talking about ngl

Most blackcels are either super skinny or super fat

white liberals and white conservatives would be duking it out in case of race war which might allow niggers to win
High IQ. Whites are pinned against each other because of this.

I have never seen a non muscular black guy in my life

Like even if they dont have huge arms like most do they are still muscular and could put up a worldstarhiphop worthy fight

The most out of shape black Ive seen looked like lil wayne with no tats/piercings and a proper haircut, still had some muscle on hip tho
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

"all blacks are muscular bro"
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Also blacks have a 70% obesity rate.

Attachments

• 1590785360288.png
    1590785360288.png
    412.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I dont know why stormfrontcels get so hard talking about the supposed upcoming racewar

If there ever is a racewar blacks will win because theyre insanely thugmaxxed and trained in guerilla tactics due to constant gang shootings, theyre much more high T than whites too
LMAO niggers would never win any race war. Just look at the 1992 LA riots. That was basically a race war between gooks and niggers. And guess what the result was? A bunch of dead niggers.

I disagree, I think crakkkas would win

LMAO niggers would never win any race war. Just look at the 1992 LA riots. That was basically a race war between gooks and niggers. And guess what the result was? A bunch of dead niggers.
massive cope niggers will win. Everyday wetbacks are eating up whites demographics. in future nigs and wetbacks will be Kings

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

peak autism