Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blacks were never really oppressed because..

Which would you rather be

• Tyrone in 1917

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Incel in 2017

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
We often hear leftists going on about how "oppressed" blacks supposedly were. Oh, they had to worry about getting lynched for sleeping with white women? At least they were having sex!

Which begs the question: would you rather be A.) A black in the deep south in 1917 who was at least sleeping with white women, or B.) An incel today in 2017.

Are you braindead? Slavery is oppression. I agree that they are not oppressed now, but you cant really deny slavery.

Also I would choose B unironically. At least I get to choose my day of the rope.

Redpill Robert said:
We often hear leftists going on about how "oppressed" blacks supposedly were. Oh, they had to worry about getting lynched for sleeping with white women? At least they were having sex!
Which begs the question: would you rather be A.) A black in the deep south in 1917 who was at least sleeping with white women, or B.) An incel today in 2017.

The black person would get treated only maybe 20% worse than a truecel currently gets treated in the year of our Lord 2k17, both options are totally fucked but I'd rather be a Tyrone for sure.

KV- said:
Are you braindead? Slavery is oppression. I agree that they are not oppressed now, but you cant really deny slavery.
Also I would choose B unironically. At least I get to choose my day of the rope.

>at least i get to choose my day of the rope

my sides are actually fucking extinct.

Redpill Robert said:
worry about getting lynched for sleeping with white women? At least they were having sex!
this is a meme right?
if it is it's actually really funny
if not you're retarded. if your way out of inceldom lead to death 100% do you know how fucked that would be?

I would rather be a Tyrone in the 1600s so I can fuck my master's wife and cuck him

KV- said:

They weren't slaves in 1917. But even when they were, still fucking Massa's wife/daughter/sister on the side.

Whites aren't really oppressed either because the ones that don't have sex should man up and get a prostitute and date down or rape a chick. 
Hey they might go to prison but they at least had sex. 

Fucking retard polack.

cyborgglory said:
this is a meme right?
if it is it's actually really funny
if not you're retarded. if your way out of inceldom lead to death 100% do you know how fucked that would be?

It didn't 100% lead to death though. In fact in those pre-modern technology days I feel it'd be pretty easy to get away with.

Redpill Robert said:
It didn't 100% lead to death though. In fact in those pre-modern technology days I feel it'd be pretty easy to get away with.
why would you want this to happen...
maybe its just my mentality but I don't hate chad/tyrone. they didn't choose to be that way, neither did we.

What happens if you're a black incel? Then you're truly fucked!​

Any human in the history of the world has it better than a modern day incel. We are literally in hell.

Tyrone in 1917 wasn’t a slave. He could even move to a big city or something and be with his own kind. Become a musician or a performer, maybe even be respected and get some white pussy.

They got lynched for looking at white women. Not fucking them.

Only 4,743 confirmed lynchings of blacks are known to have taken pace in all of American history. In an average year more blacks will kill each other.

These days, in addition to welfare, they have Civil Rights, Affirmative Action, quotas, the Black Caucasus, the ACLU, the NAACP, the Southern Poverty Law Center, BET, and still demand more.

Black incels dont exist?? Then i am in a imaginary plan?? Racista retard

KilluminoidBR said:
Black incels dont exist?? Then i am in a imaginary plan?? Racista retard

They are more rare than other types. Blacks lose their virginity earlier in life and have more sexual partners and encounters. Its much harder for them to be incel. Despite having on average lower cognitive ability blacks still function much better in social circumstances than low IQ whites. They tend to be more outgoing, more charismatic, more dynamic. All of these are traits that can help them get laid. Indians and asians are on the bottom already. Dumb white people are socially autistic and really can't communicate well. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV9Pv8BwBM4[/video]

Darthmat said:
Whites aren't really oppressed either because the ones that don't have sex should man up and get a prostitute and date down or rape a chick. 
Hey they might go to prison but they at least had sex. 

Fucking retard polack.

Straight cis white male incels are the most oppressed group in the country.

Not a Polack. No idea what gave you that idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back