Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blacks don't have the highest SMV & Also BBC is a lie

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Lol. Look at the statistics above. Whites>Hispanics>blacks>rice>curries. This is the racial pecking order. Youre not at the top but also far from the bottom.
Notice the dramatic drop in interest from women after hyspanics. Like I said we are not the worse but we are not good enough for women. Studies prove that lighter skin University looks better than dark skin.

Black is like variable, I feel like tyrone has more smv then latino chad but then blackcel has less smv then latinocel
Wrong, incels have 0 SMV, regardless of race

Notice the dramatic drop in interest from women after hyspanics. Like I said we are not the worse but we are not good enough for women. Studies prove that lighter skin University looks better than dark skin.

Blacks do better than other ethnics. Especially now given the BLM movement. Not much to complain about.

Blacks do better than other ethnics. Especially now given the BLM movement. Not much to complain about.
Slightly we do better slightly nothing too dramatic or life changing again to be good looking as a black guy you have to be 6”5 and have a model face. Whites don’t have to be much in comparison look at the time of men young women like.

This is true, but some bbc copers will deny because it’s clouded by their subconscious cuckhold fetish. Black men however have it a bit better than other ethics depending on location ( mainly in west) because of over representation in media. It’s what’s helping plus rap music and stereotypes e.g (thugs). So what does this also tell you blackcels are probably borderline negatives in looks me and other negrocels a like. Or not walking stereotypes and are oreos as some say

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back