Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion blacks are the ugliest race

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
20% Wrong forum + race baiting
1. dark skin, pube hair, comically big lips, beady eyes

2. highest crime rate (everyone is scared of them)

3. Low IQ

4. most of them are uneducated because of their culture

The only blacks that actually get laid are the thugmaxxed ones. The rest are incels

BBC is a myth btw. even currys do better than blacks

I've only seen a couple actually attractive blacks that weren't mixed race

have you seen the "women" :lul:

foids got the dsl.

3. Low IQ

The only blacks that actually get laid are the thugmaxxed ones. The rest are incels

I don't know, where are all the blackcels? this forum is full of currys and cumskins.
blacks are popular for being criminals and owning big dicks

blacks are perceived as victims all the time, victim status

even if it's a lie, women find all that shit attractive

they are also perceived as good sportsmen and have a reputation for having good physical structure

Last edited:
Nice IT bait.

Around niggers, never relax

only black women are ugly you are just seeing from your own limited perspective

Black women?
Based
Black men?
America's most wanted
:feelsclown::feelsLSD::feelzez:

Nice IT bait.

3. Low IQ

only first point is about appearence

You forgotten the stink

Their females have more T than asian males.

You guys think Kevin Hart (163 cm) would do better than curry normie with same height, same body or not?

kevin-hart.jpg

I will never feel sympathy for these murderous monkeys

Cope. Black men do slightly better than Asian, Indian, and Middle eastern men with foids.

they are mostly tall afaik and they mog curries and asians.

Blacks are the Highest T race and physically are the only race that poses a threat to the White mans dominance over the sexual and dating market. Social and physical Dominance is more important than face IMO and by a huge margin

They are generally lower IQ however, so other than celebritymaxxxed and statusmaxxxed athletes, rappers and drug dealers, they are poor as fuck, but that doesnt make a difference to a horny roastie. It would make a difference however to a roastie looking to lock down betabuXXX

3. Low IQ

BBC aka Big Black Cope

No they aren't. Curries are.

Kill all of them.
And sand niggers, and curries too.
AND tallfags too
:society:

Black men seem to be relatively attractive to women though.

Black men seem to be relatively attractive to women though.
High testosterone, tall, and dark pigmentation that makes the skin look younger and without wrinkles.

Also, bunch of curries and mixed people on this topic shaming Blacks like they were any better, lol.

they are mostly tall afaik and they mog curries and asians.
Blacks are the Highest T race and physically are the only race that poses a threat to the White mans dominance over the sexual and dating market. Social and physical Dominance is more important than face IMO and by a huge margin

They are generally lower IQ however, so other than celebritymaxxxed and statusmaxxxed athletes, rappers and drug dealers, they are poor as fuck, but that doesnt make a difference to a horny roastie. It would make a difference however to a roastie looking to lock down betabuXXX
God damn, the fucking nigger worship on this site :feelshaha:

Blacks aren't dominant, they are just loud and impulsive. Masculinity is being in control of your emotions, the exact opposite of niggers. Niggers are basically females inside male bodies.

High testosterone, tall, and dark pigmentation that makes the skin look younger and without wrinkles.

Also, bunch of curries and mixed people on this topic shaming Blacks like they were any better, lol.
Yep. On the contrary, blonde body hair is superb on females but not so much on males.

Blacks aren't dominant, they are just loud and impulsive. Masculinity is being in control of your emotions, the exact opposite of niggers. Niggers are basically females inside male bodies.
"Nigger worship"? Def not, Im pretty offended that you would even accuse Me of that very disrespectful. I am just saying what Ive observed. Fact is thugmaxed blacks arent afraid of going to prison so they are willing to do fight and cheat in ways that your typical law abiding cuck will not.

This is what makes the Roastie pussy wet.

Last edited:

3. Low IQ

I'm a blackcel and the only thing I fully agree with is the BBC myth, the others points are a bit hit or miss for me. I wouldn't say our culutre enourages uneducated and criminal behavior, but being uneducated and being a criminal is definetely rewarded in alot of instances. The crime rates amoungst blacks is definetely high, but its really a issue of the community not putting greater emphasis on stopping crime from happening. There also is this weird stigma blacks have toward other blacks who don't act sterotypically black. It's not every black person, but theres some that think if you dont agree with all things black people do or say and don't do things all black people do, then you hate being black. And honestly, I do find black women attractive, even the non' mixed race ones.

Also I don't think I'm that stupid. I don't understand alot of things, and I don't even really understand the issues in the black community, but atleast I have a semblance of self awareness, something that alot of other blacks like me seem to lack.

That maybe true but blacks do dominate all cardio heavy sports. They also have an ideal leg:torso ratio for many sports. Very high T clearly compared to other races.

There also is this weird stigma blacks have toward other blacks who don't act sterotypically black. It's not every black person, but theres some that think if you dont agree with all things black people do or say and don't do things all black people do, then you hate being black.
True, I've had other blacks shit on me for not being the stereotypical black. It's weird that our race embraces negative stereotypes.

Blacks are bad above the neck despite still have dark triad and masculine features but everything goes perfect down the neck
They have
1- body frame
2- high testosterone
3- low inhib
4- Big dick

True, I've had other blacks shit on me for not being the stereotypical black. It's weird that our race embraces negative stereotypes.
We protect negative streotypes because we feel it protects our racial indentity. Any stereotype can be seen as a good one if it can help define what a certain group is or can be used to that group's benefit in some form. The mindset alot of blacks have is that if we don't protect these streoptypes, we aren't protecting our race, but at the same time alot of blacks uses these stereotpyes to insight fear into other races, really as a defence mechanism of sorts. They want to make sure the racial identites of blacks are never compromised, and are willing to protect any aspect of it, good or bad, in order to do so.

We protect negative streotypes because we feel it protects our racial indentity. Any stereotype can be seen as a good one if it can help define what a certain group is or can be used to that group's benefit in some form. The mindset alot of blacks have is that if we don't protect these streoptypes, we aren't protecting our race, but at the same time alot of blacks uses these stereotpyes to insight fear into other races, really as a defence mechanism of sorts. They want to make sure the racial identites of blacks are never compromised, and are willing to protect any aspect of it, good or bad, in order to do so.
Never thought of that, good point.

I don't know, where are all the blackcels?
@Ika-Sama
@Blackcel rigth wing
@BlkPillPres (I think?)
@stain
@Reprisial
@SocialzERo
@bleachedcel (I don't remember his username)
@Deta97
@Wellington

and Colvin or however you spell his name, if you still count him.

And that's just the ones I can name off the top of my head.

As you can see in the okcupid reply rate chart, black men never get replied back. And black women reply the most as they're most desperate

Around niggers, never relax

View attachment 546562
3 somali niggers here killed a bunch of arabs at the plaza where my sister was working. It happened when she was at work:feelswhat:
Their females have more T than asian males.
There's a reason Asian men X Black women is becoming more and more common. Nigger males can't be husbands, and Asian women are getting bleached by Chad

Asian men = Most feminine
Black women = Most masculine

3 somali niggers here killed a bunch of arabs at the plaza where my sister was working. It happened when she was at work:feelswhat:

There's a reason Asian men X Black women is becoming more and more common. Nigger males can't be husbands, and Asian women are getting bleached by Chad

Asian men = Most feminine
Black women = Most masculine
What do you mean by a bunch of arabs? Do they kill each other in gangs? Is the law enforcement of any use?

Cope. Black men do slightly better than Asian, Indian, and Middle eastern men with foids.
They def do not do better than Middle Eastern men. and most attractive blacks HAVE european/arab/native american blood which makes them look better

Berber vs nog

What do you mean by a bunch of arabs? Do they kill each other in gangs? Is the law enforcement of any use?
idk I just read an article of some somali niggers killing arabs at the plaza my sister was working at. And yeah I do think it was gang bullshit

kek this. Nigger males are pathetic. Them being tall is just confimation bias, since I've seen both white, chinese, indian, and black people who are taller AND shorter than me. My supervisot for example is like 5'6 but he's blonde and blue eyed. Yet I also know a 5'10 chinese guy and a 6'0 black guy. Still doesn't change that the average nigger male is ugly as fuck, hence why they all chase after white women

Needless to say, call a nigger a nigger and just look how emotional they get. They HATE being reminded what race they are:feelskek:

Last edited:
@SocialzERo is polish and how you gonna forget my nigga @WØLF :feelswhat:
Add
@Snarvindur
@beesha macroobia
@MabundaG
They are Somali and South African blackcels.