Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blacks are the most incel race

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Curries and chinks mogg niggers. Stop with you perpetual victimhood bullshit.

Go Join BBC Lives Matter or some shit. Don't bring it here.

Put it exactly right
:yes:
Show me an example of cumskin fucking 300 noodlewhores :lul: :lul: :lul:
I was mainly referring to Chadlite-Chad White guys, who have the highest SMV outside of the US, since Tyrone has the highest SMV here.
Easy mode ??
I was referring to Blacks as a collective, not you yourself.
I was bullied by my entire school everyday
So was I.
and dropped out
Ok? That sounds like it has to do with your mental condition impacting you here. Most Blacks I knew graduated, despite doing jack-shit.
. Girl walked up and told me i was ugly to my face numerous times
Yet you also had that foid at therapy show an interest in you.
One man doesn’t count for the entire population
You do the EXACT same thing, with your constant cherrypicking of Shit-Toks.

Also, there's tons of other examples of JBB in Poland, and we even have had an(actually good) user here prove it & provide examples @PolskiKartofel

constant cherrypicking of Shit-Toks.
If I showed you 60 examples plies everyone in the comments agree then is it really cherry picked ? No

No, they do not.
Yes they do lol you see what you want to see. Not the amount of blacks I see literally walking around with no girls,money , or looks just waiting to die

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live

If I showed you 60 examples plies everyone in the comments agree then is it really cherry picked ? No
Again, as per my previous communication, that's because you have an obsession with this & go out of your way to find shit such as this: I discerned data showing that literally more BMWF couples exist than WMBF, that Blacks are popular in EE, more blacks have kids on average than Whites, etc.
Yes they do lol you see what you want to see.
The fucking irony of you saying this.

What about the other blacks ? They’re begging for sex and virgins like my self

What about the other blacks ? They’re begging for sex and virgins like my self
>Claims that the examples we show are "one example"
>Shows tons of cherrypicked examples, which he only claims to have seen "tons of" due to the fact as evidenced by his threads here, it's all he obsesses over daily.

Among blacks, intermarriage is twice as prevalent for male newlyweds as it is for their female counterparts. While about one-fourth of recently married black men (24%) have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity, this share is 12% among recently married black women.
Oh gee, would you look at that, there's more Black men dating foids of other races as opposed to black women. :feelsjuice:

about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

Literally more than double the amount of BMWF couples than WMBF.

So what blacks are still incel most blacks live like twomad
As provided by the data I shared, more Blacks are likely to have sex younger, so how does this prove your point?

You always shift the goal posts in these circumstances, which proves my point.

more Blacks are likely to have sex younger
Data this data that , I see niggas irl that are not getting anything , groups of them and the thugmaxxed ones are getting below average bw or fat whtie women . I’m going from what I see irl not numbers on the internet .

Data this data that , I see niggas irl that are not getting anything , groups of them and the thugmaxxed ones are getting below average bw or fat whtie women . I’m going from what I see irl not numbers on the internet .
Data often correlates with real life observations: I noticed quite a few BMWF couples in HS, in public, and in my college in general. Yes, they were "lower-tier" white women, but they weren't complete landwhales, how do you think that makes a Whitecel like me feel?

Also, I've hardly ever seen any non-blacks with black women, which would amount to concede that it's mostly black men with black women.

Aint no way this Tyrone is incel either he is lying or he is a volcel

I'm talking in America bro NIGGERS have GANGSTER RAP NIGGA, and KING VON LIL DURK KANYE WEST LIL WAYNE DRAKE is the life that NIGGERS live
:lul: Most niggers in the streets barley even eat let alone get sex

in being incel. :lul: :lul: :lul: . I though it's all JFL you niggers are truly dumb as dirt
Cope curries are light skin with good hair and chicks have so much sex

Also, there's tons of other examples of JBB in Poland, and we even have had an(actually good) user here prove it & provide examples @
PolskiKartofel
@PolskiKartofel
#mokebe tag in Wykop is still popular with JBB examples from whole EE (unfortunately mainly Slavic foidlossus).

Ignore him, he has the same IQ as the average man of his race. He makes the same thread every single day, several times a day if he's online more.
How can mods allow this to go on?

Meanwhile, I shared ONE edit of the Christchurch shooting, and people lost their shit.

Also, I think his IQ is probably lower than the average
I'm talking in America bro NIGGERS have GANGSTER RAP NIGGA, and KING VON LIL DURK KANYE WEST LIL WAYNE DRAKE is the life that NIGGERS live
Niggers have the most “cultural” influence in modern Shitmerica; yet he insists “muh asians have it easier” because of some fucking Changlite.
Cope curries are light skin with good hair and chicks have so much sex
Thoughts?

@Grim_Reaper @wereq @Chudpreet @AsiaCel

Last edited:
Stop using big words like "most". Niggers have BLACKED.COM and chinks have kpoop and kfag. What do curries have? We are the most incel race.
I think the reason for deathnic stuff is that the liberals want to incorporate all these people into a happy utopia and it isn't working. They should improve curryville instead of going to where they really have no place

#mokebe tag in Wykop is still popular with JBB examples from whole EE (unfortunately mainly Slavic foidlossus).
@Rabbi Schneerson now about you research this? See, it’s not “one example”

And brutally over for Slavcels, White whores are treacherous in general, but they take the cake.

Yeah I don't buy a lot of black incel stuff because they are the biggest fornicators
sheboons have zero self respect and im certain any low inhib darkie could have sex with one no matter how deformed they were

Fuck off fake cel nigger can’t be incel niggers took my crush virginity and kiss her fuciing they all need gas chamber death labor camp torture I hate niggers so much
The irony of you mentioning gas chambers :feelskek:

also, indians are the most incel race

Did you not just see what I posted that’s the reality of most young black boys
Stats say this too (except Indians are below us) but non-blacks have a weird mindset when it comes to race issues and are master gaslighters

Stats say this too but non-blacks have a weird mindset when it comes to race issues and are master gaslighters
Idk why these guys truly believe black boys are having a of sex

sheboons have zero self respect and im certain any low inhib darkie could have sex with one no matter how deformed they were
the land whale syndrome with them is because they have no sense of personal responsibility [what they put in themselves] and just blame whitey because they spend all this money on crap food instead of eating healthy and saving.