Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blacks are the most incel race

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
IMG 5769

Curries and chinks mogg niggers. Stop with you perpetual victimhood bullshit.

Go Join BBC Lives Matter or some shit. Don't bring it here.

I’m just saying we’re incels

I’m just saying we’re incels
Stop using big words like "most". Niggers have BLACKED.COM and chinks have kpoop and kfag. What do curries have? We are the most incel race.

bullshit, they are the least incel race due to niggER george floyd and bbc halo

He could looksmatch in Africa

bullshit, they are the least incel race due to niggER george floyd and bbc halo
Did you not just see what I posted that’s the reality of most young black boys

He wants the pussy to go to him

negro AAAAAAAAA BLACK NIGGERR

Hard, hard disagree, blacks mog all race of men except for Nordics....for some mind-boggling reason, foids find Sub-Saharan features attractive on men

I'd say curries are or ricecels. Blacks are definitely still pretty incel tho especially if ur not acting like a nigger and being a normal person.

He doesnt look bad. Either mentalcel or manlet

Chinks are the most trucel race on the planet by far, just look at East Asian birthrates combined with the amount race-traitors amongst them.
He shared his face before, he's a mogger & is 5'10, which is average for the Shitnited States of Jewmerica.

Also, he even had some ugly black foid at therapy show interest in him, yet he's still allowed here.

Chinks are the most trucel race on the planet by far, just look at East Asian birthrates combined with the amount race-traitors amongst them.
No curries are. At least some chinks have kpoop and kfag. Niggers have BLACKED.COM. What do niche do curries have?

He shared his face before, he's a mogger & is 5'10, which is average for the Shitnited States of Jewmerica.

Also, he even had some ugly black foid at therapy show interest in him, yet he's still allowed here.
Of course. Mods here love keeping fakecels around. This more like chads.is now

Chinks are the most trucel race on the planet by far, just look at East Asian birthrates combined with the amount race-traitors amongst them
I’m talking in America bro they have kpop, and rice gum are the life’s that rice people live

No curries are. At least some chinks have kpoop and kfag. Niggers have BLACKED.COM. What do niche do curries have?
Blacked isn’t real

Blacked isn’t real
Has this ever happened to a curry. Keep lying nigger

That's what even tall people say. Fuck off I don't buy it
in terms of IQ, behavior, etc. yes it is.

However, as proven by the US Census, Blacks are increasing as a population: Not to mention, more BMWF couples exist as opposed to WMBF, and BMWF couples have more kids on average.
That only applies to HTN+ chinks, and mainly more lighter-skinned Koreans & Japanese.

You guys at least have arranged marriages, plus also it seems not many geomaxxers want noodles as opposed to currywhores.

But fair enough, you guys have no niche.
Of course. Mods here love keeping fakecels around. This more like chads.is now
He also never contributes anything constructive to the forum, aside from his cucked posts as to how any race of guys can get a 10/10 sheeboon, and somehow a random shit-tok proves that.

He also never contributes anything constructive to the forum, aside from his cucked posts as to how any race of guys can get a 10/10 sheeboon, and somehow a random shit-tok proves that.

Has this ever happened to a curry. Keep lying nigger

Brutal for Slavcels, they truly have it the hardest out of any Whitecels, alongside that of White Amerimuttcels(myself).

So @Rabbi Schneerson by your logic of a few examples proving your point, why not go to EE? If you do go, then I hope you get lynched by some based Slavcels.

Brutal for Slavcels, they truly have it the hardest out of any Whitecels, alongside that of White Amerimuttcels(myself).

So @Rabbi Schneerson by your logic of a few examples proving your point, why not go to EE? If you do go, then I hope you get lynched by some based Slavcels.
That example is so funny :lul: :lul: :lul: . Even cumskins chad don't have that much SMV in SEA as a sub 5 nigger in EE. Brutal JBB pill

I’m talking in America bro they have kpop,
They are some of the biggest trucels here: As per my previous communication, K-pop ONLY applies to more lighter-skinned, HTN+
and rice gum are the life’s that rice people live
He's a fuckign YouTuber & mogs most Rices hard, don't use some fucking random example.

@Biowaste Removal get a load of this shit :feelskek:

That example is so funny :lul: :lul: :lul: .
Nah it's brutal for Whitecels/Slavcels.
Even cumskins chad don't have that much SMV in SEA
SMV there is more along the lines of betabuxxing & how much wealth you can show off: However, I disagree, White Chad will have tons of SMV there.
as a sub 5 nigger in EE. Brutal JBB pill
Yup, Niggers are just like foids: They live life on easy mod, yet can't stop bitching. @Grim_Reaper

@PolskiKartofel

That example is so funny :lul: :lul: :lul: . Even cumskins chad don't have that much SMV in SEA as a sub 5 nigger in EE. Brutal JBB pill
Jbb is cope bro blacks are the ugliest men therefor making them incels

SMV there is more along the lines of betabuxxing & how much wealth you can show off: However, I disagree, White Chad will have tons of SMV there.
Show me an example of cumskin fucking 300 noodlewhores :lul: :lul: :lul:

Nah it's brutal for Whitecels/Slavcels.

Yup, Niggers are just like foids: They live life on easy mod, yet can't stop bitching. @Grim_Reaper

@PolskiKartofel
Easy mode ?? I was bullied by my entire school everyday and dropped out . Girl walked up and told me i was ugly to my face numerous times

Niggas have never done that

Wow that’s not the reality of 99% blacks

Easy mode ?? I was bullied by my entire school everyday and dropped out . Girl walked up and told me i was ugly to my face numerous times
You were not thugmaxxed enough. Thugmaxx and see the results.

blacks have it easy because of mudsharks and born low inhib