Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blacks and aboriginals should be sterilized (and eventually genocided)

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
I myself am black. I was born with fetal alcohol syndrome because my low IQ, selfish mother couldn’t put down a bottle for nine months. This disease is lifelong and common amongst Blacks. But I digress.

[UWSL]Black people and aboriginals are the ugliest race on earth and have nothing to offer the world. They have lower IQ’s on average and commit lots of crime. In the west, they are shorter than white people on average. 92.61% of white women exclude black men on online dating sites. Furthermore, they oftentimes chronically suffer from a list of illnesses like STI’s and diabetes. This is due to several factors, amongst them being imperialism/slavery and evolutionary factors. [/UWSL]

I propose a strategy all blacks from birth are sterilized, and those over a certain age are given the option between sterilization, or a peaceful end to their suffering.

Not only do white people hate black people, but even black people hate black people - such is the case of me. I hate my big ugly lips and nose. My plan isn’t that insane.

View: https://youtu.be/QRZPw-9sJtQ

Last edited:
Abos were genocided, pure abos are very rare

Abos were genocided, pure abos are very rare
Interesting. So they are kind of like the Native Americans of the Pacific? At least the Native Americans had something to offer like corn and language amongst other things, abo’s are literally just ugly and dumb as fuck.

Nigger eradication NOW!:feelsLightsaber:

Interesting. So they are kind of like the Native Americans of the Pacific? At least the Native Americans had something to offer like corn and language amongst other things, abo’s are literally just ugly and dumb as fuck.
Abos are native Australians. They have been here for 60,000 years and invented a stick

Yes indeed!
Have you watched Cynthia G'a videos jfl

FYI once I talked to a half german-somali girl and she admitted to me she hated her "wild hair" and said she "looks like she came out of the jungle":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah, just make sure to leave me and my family unscathed.
I don't mind niggers existing, but their numbers absolutely do need to decrease. Same with indians and chinese

If there was like 2 million blacks on the planet, it'd be fine. But there's like 2 billion niggers, mulattos, and octoroons on the planet.

Have you watched Cynthia G'a videos jfl

FYI once I talked to a half german-somali girl and she admitted to me she hated her "wild hair" and said she "looks like she came out of the jungle":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Nah, I gotta check them out, any in specific you recommend? And yeah I’m mixed too, I hate my nigger features

Nah, I gotta check them out, any in specific you recommend? And yeah I’m mixed too, I hate my nigger features
Brutal. How mixed are you?

I'm an iraqi sand nigger but thank fucking GOD I am white-passing. I have pink skin and could larp as British if i wanted to

Check this thread I made on her video. She unironically talks about niggers like a white supremacist would.

Luckily I’m not too dark but I’m not white passing enough:feelsrope:
Congratulations, unironically. I know I talk shit about niggers, but there is a part of me that feels so bad for them, especially ones like you who are self aware. Look all across the world, and people worship whitness.

Even in Islam, we are taught that both Mohamad and Jesus had white skin despite being sand niggers. Soon many hadiths that talk of how the prophet Mohamad had white skin and how cheeks were red:lul:

I don't mind niggers existing, but their numbers absolutely do need to decrease. Same with indians and chinese

If there was like 2 million blacks on the planet, it'd be fine. But there's like 2 billion niggers, mulattos, and octoroons on the planet.
Curries and chinks will rule the world :owo::owo::owo:

Didn't black people made hip hop, rap and are good for sports?

Yes indeed!

Commentary:

Screenshot from 2022 07 29 10 08 23

Screenshot from 2022 07 29 10 08 07

Screenshot from 2022 07 29 10 07 25

Screenshot from 2022 07 29 10 07 11

Screenshot from 2022 07 29 10 06 48

Speak for yourself, the Nigerians in my class were all the smartest - myself included. Stop lumping all blacks into the same category.

Phillip Emeagwali is quite dark.

Screenshot from 2022 07 29 10 19 14

Last edited:
Speak for yourself, the Nigerians in my class were all the smartest - myself included. Stop lumping all blacks into the same category.
When I speak of blacks I speak of African Americans. Nigerians are also tall on average. They are generally exempt from this - excerpt they also are quit ugly and shit skinned.

OP should be pleased then if he really believes this ideology.

Because by rejecting non Tyrone/Chadpreet ethnix, foids are at least carrying out a percentage of his overall dream.

In a generation or two only the extremely genetically superior ethnix will have been permitted to make the passage through Gigastacy tunnel, into future genetic propagtion on the other side. And only refined and improved ethnix will remain.

So, theoretically, he should actually be thanking: :foidSoy:

Jussayin... :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

I myself am black. I was born with fetal alcohol syndrome because my low IQ, selfish mother couldn’t put down a bottle for nine months. This disease is lifelong and common amongst Blacks. But I digress.

[UWSL]Black people and aboriginals are the ugliest race on earth and have nothing to offer the world. They have lower IQ’s on average and commit lots of crime. In the west, they are shorter than white people on average. 92.61% of white women exclude black men on online dating sites. Furthermore, they oftentimes chronically suffer from a list of illnesses like STI’s and diabetes. This is due to several factors, amongst them being imperialism/slavery and evolutionary factors. [/UWSL]

I propose a strategy all blacks from birth are sterilized, and those over a certain age are given the option between sterilization, or a peaceful end to their suffering.

Not only do white people hate black people, but even black people hate black people - such is the case of me. I hate my big ugly lips and nose. My plan isn’t that insane.

Cuck thread I will kill before I'm sterilized or genocided

I have conflicted feelings about this, on the one hand I want this to happen... On the other I'm a Nigger myself and want my genetic line to continue. For the past 4.300.000.000 my ancestors have had the tradition of reproducing and I don't want to break this tradition.

But yeah, it's like Tails (YouTube) said "You want society to practice Eugenics but want to make an exception for you". He's right.

Black people and aboriginals are the ugliest race on earth and have nothing to offer the world.
Wait - What would stop normies who heard of this plan from proposing we sterilize and genocide incels, especially NEETs?

Wait - What would stop normies who heard of this plan from proposing we sterilize and genocide incels, especially NEETs?
Shut the fuck up faggot. Don't give them ideas.

I find that "Black Features" are just Bantu Features and wanting a genocide on Bantus in particular is not really possible due to how spread out they are (I mean they genocided the Khoisan peoples of South Africa ffs). Bantu societies are primitive (that's why all the African Empires of significance are Non-Bantu peoples like Egypt, Ethiopia, Nubia and the Maghreb) . I'm a Horner and wished there was a Bantu Genocide, I hate having to share the same Fucking Continent with Kenyans, Nigerians and other Fucking Bantus.

There are just too many people in general but watch the birth drop society creates more more of us and the blackpill grows

gigabased and courageous of you to post this. Not many have the bravery and the guts to accept these facts while being black themselves.

Agreed, rid the South Africa and the world of niggers. The first step to a utopia

If you hate yourself that much why do you still want to breed?

I find that "Black Features" are just Bantu Features and wanting a genocide on Bantus in particular is not really possible due to how spread out they are (I mean they genocided the Khoisan peoples of South Africa ffs). Bantu societies are primitive (that's why all the African Empires of significance are Non-Bantu peoples like Egypt, Ethiopia, Nubia and the Maghreb) . I'm a Horner and wished there was a Bantu Genocide, I hate having to share the same Fucking Continent with Kenyans, Nigerians and other Fucking Bantus.
What did Bantus do to you?

jfl at retard niggers being fakecels:feelshaha:

bra just bbcmaxx/jbbmax

I have conflicted feelings about this, on the one hand I want this to happen... On the other I'm a Nigger myself and want my genetic line to continue. For the past 4.300.000.000 my ancestors have had the tradition of reproducing and I don't want to break this tradition.

But yeah, it's like Tails (YouTube) said "You want society to practice Eugenics but want to make an exception for you". He's right.
Just go back go Africa. Most people don't even want niggers dead. We just want there to be LESS of your kind on tbr planet. A world that is MORE caucasion and less black would be better.

If you hate yourself that much why do you still want to breed?
Instinct. But I’m logical enough to know that I don’t deserve to breed, same with all incels tbh. Incels should die alone so that attractive people can exist and we can rid the world of inceldom.

Niggas be reproducing in Africa no matter what we do and they can't even take care of themselves. Should have sent them more condoms and plan B pills

Curries should be included in this too

genocide is not possible in a globalised world. your survival depends on coopertaion.

Instinct. But I’m logical enough to know that I don’t deserve to breed, same with all incels tbh. Incels should die alone so that attractive people can exist and we can rid the world of inceldom.
So the self hating retard is too dumb to understand female hypergamy?

Speak for yourself, I’d be the first to sign up for euthanasia.

Jews are the ones who imported Africans into white countries through slavery. Black people are the symptom, Jews are the cause.