Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blackpills downtown

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I spend an hour in town, running a few errands, and it was absolutely fucking miserable.

OK, first:
I saw a few couples, sometimes teen couples, they guys in the couples fucking facially mogged me from here to the shadow realm and back and there again.
Seriously, these fags were short, yet because they have pretty, good looking faces, they get girls.
The teen couples make me throw up the most.
When I was a teen, I was depressed, lonely, suicidal, and kept myself isolated at home, playing video games and eating pizza.
I was also bullied a lot too, by boys and girls on my neighborhood, hence why I kept myself isolated for almost a year.
The only time I ever went out was to go to school, or to stay at my mothers house in my hometown during the summer holiday.
Hell, my depression was so bad during my teens, I go sent to a psyche ward when I was 16.
Seriously.

Any fucking Just Be Tall coping retards can go and fuck yourselves hard, face trumps height in attracting foids, you spastics.
Or at least, UK foids.
Those sluts throw themselves crotch first at any prettyboy, cocksucking faggot zoomer with perfect jawlines, shitty overpriced clothes and those ridiculous toilet brush haircuts.
Meanwhile, I'm of OK height (Not telling, I don't want to get accused of being a fakecel and banned of this forum by some jealous shortshit on here.) and I certain taller and broader than the prettyboys.
I look more masculine too, I doubt these fuckers even have hair on their chest, arms, legs or scrotum.
But I do, because I actually have a good level of testosterone.
I also dress better too, these fags dress like their mums still pick out their clothes for them at the discount section in primark.
Meanwhile, I get my clothes online because I actually have good taste.

Second:
As I was walking down the highstreet, I was getting glared at and avoided by people.
People even gave me scared looks, including foids.

I swear no woman will ever fucking love me.
They all hate me, think I'm a ugly cunt and want me to die and burn in hell, and get anally and orally raped by Fred West and Jimmy Savile (Not that I want that, I'm no faggot, I hate faggots).

Last edited:
Going outside is torture I feel your pain.

Going outside is torture I feel your pain.
Worse still, I live in the UK.
Britfags are all stupid, arrogant, hypocritical, hateful, hypocritical cunts.
I wish I could go ER on a few brits.

I wish I could go ER on a few brits.
DOLKRdrUQAAE366

Good.

Fuck brits, kill brits, stab brits, behead brits, roundhouse kick a brit to the concrete, cut brits, burn brits, dismember brit, shoot brits, enslave brit, massarce brits, genocide brits.

If you're under 6'3 you're not a tallfag. But yes, women only love pretty boys, I see them ogling retarded zoomers without beards but with chiseled jawlines all the time.

It's fucking stupid that you have to be chad to live a normal life that everybody expects