Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackpilling a dumped roastie sex-slave, she is coping like a super-sonic jet engine!!! Fucking kek!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This is a follow-up thread from the post made by @BlackOpsIIcel

https://incels.is/threads/chad-said...stacy-roastie-is-confused.55854/#post-1034476

I am trying to blackpill that dumb roastie about chad, and she gets sperging out. Holy fucking kek. Look how she copes --

6ZxGhY.png

7C2gSn.png

I didn't make any mistake and i have no regrets. In the end of the day i just wanted to raise a discussion, i did, i got some things out of it and i am pleased.

giphy.gif

JFL @ talking with femoids.

The only mistake she made was not being born prettier for Chad. She admitted on the OP that Chad's new girl was very pretty, she acknowledges it. What she doesn't acknowledge is that the new girl has a mile over her looks and is coping with relationship issues, rather than acknowledging her inferior Becky genetics couldn't keep up with Stacy's. Like all the frauding white roasties, in her mind she is as pretty as a model.

The only mistake she made was not being born prettier for Chad. She admitted on the OP that Chad's new girl was very pretty, she acknowledges it. What she doesn't acknowledge is that the new girl has a mile over her looks and is coping with relationship issues, rather than acknowledging her inferior Becky genetics couldn't keep up with Stacy's. Like all the frauding white roasties, in her mind she is as pretty as a model.

kek, dumb whore.

The big problem now a days...

The fact that the ugly bitch still gets to fuck Chad is suicide fuel

Foids are low IQ, in other news water is wet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back