Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Blackpiller on r/dating

He'll be banned within a couple days

Homedepotmaxx

This is another bluepill disguised as a blackpill, "i'm either a virgin or I fuck landwhales but that's okay because so do all other men except for the top 0.0000001% that have faces sculpted by gods, are 8'9 and have 20 inch dicks".
I see plenty of normies walking around with good looking girls. Most couples IRL are looksmatched and it's not super rare to see a couple where the foid is better looking.

This is another bluepill disguised as a blackpill, "i'm either a virgin or I fuck landwhales but that's okay because so do all other men except for the top 0.0000001% that have faces sculpted by gods, are 8'9 and have 20 inch dicks".
I see plenty of normies walking around with good looking girls. Most couples IRL are looksmatched and it's not super rare to see a couple where the foid is better looking.

you're looking at this the wrong way

if you use online dating, it is actually that way. you won't be getting any decent matches unless you're a tall good looking white guy

if you're in college or high school, you won't be dating or fucking the pretty girls unless you're good looking and/or you have status (football team, frat, etc.)

seeing couples past their prime in the grocery store doesn't count

you're looking at this the wrong way

if you use online dating, it is actually that way. you won't be getting any decent matches unless you're a tall good looking white guy

if you're in college or high school, you won't be dating or fucking the pretty girls unless you're good looking and/or you have status (football team, frat, etc.)

seeing couples past their prime in the grocery store doesn't count
I'm talking about young couples, anything past 25 doesn't count.
lmao highschool is the place where you see low-tier normies dating Stacys. Getting prime pussy doesn't get easier than in highschool.

im a 5'2 indian janitor as home depot and i drown in the pusi

I'm talking about young couples, anything past 25 doesn't count.
lmao highschool is the place where you see low-tier normies dating Stacys. Getting prime pussy doesn't get easier than in highschool.

the low tier normies probably have status and are part of the popular kids clique

it's not just about looks, status is a non negotiable

you need to be part of the in crowd to get pretty girls

if you hang out with nerds and outcasts, you wont be getting any girls

This nigha got downvoted to hell for being too right
IMG 20211125 220451

the low tier normies probably have status and are part of the popular kids clique

it's not just about looks, status is a non negotiable

you need to be part of the in crowd to get pretty girls

if you hang out with nerds and outcasts, you wont be getting any girls
Yeah, of course. Status/ being NT is super important. But many copers say that you can't be part of the popular group unless you're good looking, which is complete bullshit. The most popular guys in my school were mostly normies.

Too based for words, I really felt that comment Wow

"But in person you have your personality winning smile showing compassion to others making it all about her."
Brahh :feelskek::feelsseriously:

"smile"
"show compassion"
"be confident"
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
classic toilet answer

Blackpill spreading everywhere

I'm really fucking surprised he didn't get downvoted to fucking hell and then banned, he is there and got upvotes. Holy shit, does this mean people are waking up?

67-year-old hag gives dating advice to 21st century people when she comes from a time when mass orgies between very young teens was something completely normal and happening all day between friends, family and strangers, all the time, when anyone could get to anyone. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
This bitch saw LBJ on tube TV live but she is totally in with the times :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This bitch saw LBJ on tube TV live but she is totally in with the times :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Just go out there. :bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
People have been avoiding even looking at women to not get reported for harassment and thrown in prison as stalker or predator. JFL Many men have openly talked about this. A big part of women now consider even looking at them as some sort of harassment, but Chads don't need it because these holes will throw themselves at their dicks. Fucking :society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Just go out there. :bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
People have been avoiding even looking at women to not get reported for harassment and thrown in prison as stalker or predator. JFL Many men have openly talked about this. A big part of women now consider even looking at them as some sort of harassment, but Chads don't need it because these holes will throw themselves at their dicks. Fucking :society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
HOW ABOUT YOU SMILE MORE INKWELL :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

HOW ABOUT YOU SMILE MORE INKWELL :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Great advice, women take it as an offense and unwanted approach or attempt. People have been sued and thrown in jail around the world for touching someone in accident in a bus or merely walking, insulted and humiliated in public for saying good morning and so on.

:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

67-year-old hag gives dating advice to 21st century people when she comes from a time when mass orgies between very young teens was something completely normal and happening all day between friends, family and strangers, all the time, when anyone could get to anyone. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I hate women, but something about older women who have not settled down, REALLY angers me.