Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Blackpiller on r/dating

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★★
21d 12h 10m
He'll be banned within a couple days

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Veteran
★★★
27d 14h 41m
Homedepotmaxx

Moeggels

Moeggels

Banned
-
4d 22h 22m
This is another bluepill disguised as a blackpill, "i'm either a virgin or I fuck landwhales but that's okay because so do all other men except for the top 0.0000001% that have faces sculpted by gods, are 8'9 and have 20 inch dicks".
I see plenty of normies walking around with good looking girls. Most couples IRL are looksmatched and it's not super rare to see a couple where the foid is better looking.

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
★★
15d 4h 11m
Moeggels said:
This is another bluepill disguised as a blackpill, "i'm either a virgin or I fuck landwhales but that's okay because so do all other men except for the top 0.0000001% that have faces sculpted by gods, are 8'9 and have 20 inch dicks".
I see plenty of normies walking around with good looking girls. Most couples IRL are looksmatched and it's not super rare to see a couple where the foid is better looking.

you're looking at this the wrong way

if you use online dating, it is actually that way. you won't be getting any decent matches unless you're a tall good looking white guy

if you're in college or high school, you won't be dating or fucking the pretty girls unless you're good looking and/or you have status (football team, frat, etc.)

seeing couples past their prime in the grocery store doesn't count

Moeggels

Moeggels

Banned
-
4d 22h 22m
NBAYoungBoy said:
you're looking at this the wrong way

if you use online dating, it is actually that way. you won't be getting any decent matches unless you're a tall good looking white guy

if you're in college or high school, you won't be dating or fucking the pretty girls unless you're good looking and/or you have status (football team, frat, etc.)

seeing couples past their prime in the grocery store doesn't count
I'm talking about young couples, anything past 25 doesn't count.
lmao highschool is the place where you see low-tier normies dating Stacys. Getting prime pussy doesn't get easier than in highschool.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
87d 4h 32m
im a 5'2 indian janitor as home depot and i drown in the pusi

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
★★
15d 4h 11m
Moeggels said:
I'm talking about young couples, anything past 25 doesn't count.
lmao highschool is the place where you see low-tier normies dating Stacys. Getting prime pussy doesn't get easier than in highschool.

the low tier normies probably have status and are part of the popular kids clique

it's not just about looks, status is a non negotiable

you need to be part of the in crowd to get pretty girls

if you hang out with nerds and outcasts, you wont be getting any girls

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
197d 19h 18m
This nigha got downvoted to hell for being too right

Moeggels

Moeggels

Banned
-
4d 22h 22m
NBAYoungBoy said:
the low tier normies probably have status and are part of the popular kids clique

it's not just about looks, status is a non negotiable

you need to be part of the in crowd to get pretty girls

if you hang out with nerds and outcasts, you wont be getting any girls
Yeah, of course. Status/ being NT is super important. But many copers say that you can't be part of the popular group unless you're good looking, which is complete bullshit. The most popular guys in my school were mostly normies.

Speed

Speed

Commander
87d 5h 3m
Just be a handyman theory

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8