Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled while jogging

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I do laps in a park.

The black pill is how fucking cowardly and easy to trigger women are. :feelshaha:

You do ANYTHING out of the ordinary, they stop jogging and go home. It's actually hilarious and tons of fun.

When she was walking I started jogging extra fast just in front of her vision. I didn't see her again in my next lap. :feelshaha:

Once I looked a foid straight in the eyes and she also went home. :feelshaha: You should try that shit. :feelshaha: These fucking creatures, they are fucking hypervigilant 24/7 for the slightest threat. Imagine what an existence that is. :feelshaha: But they aren't scared of a drug dealing Chad who was in prison. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
I have paranoia because of autism as well it is what it is

I have paranoia because of autism as well it is what it is
That's not the same as stopping your fucking training in the middle of it because of some irrational fear (boyfriends and friends are far more likely to be violent than strangers). It's fucking stupidity. Stopping your regimen because a stranger looked at you.

That's not the same as stopping your fucking training in the middle of it because of some irrational fear (boyfriends and friends are far more likely to be violent than strangers). It's fucking stupidity. Stopping your regimen because a stranger looked at you.
I don't even feel comfortable running in public someone could catch u in a tired state

Sometimes I make my walks in the night to scare women. Once I almost got a spray to the face.

Stopping your regimen because a stranger looked at you.
Women aren't much different from animals. They're controlled by their instincts and emotions.

You should try that shit
I am gonna do that (jogging) tbh. I creep them out anyway. They look at me so scared as if i was some wolf and they some deer that just spotted me. Totally scared and creeped out because there is a ugly man coming. They are really pathetic creatures.

Last edited:
I am gonna do that tbh. I creep them out anyway. They look at me so scared as if i was some wolf and they some deer that just spotted me. Totally scared and creeped out because there is a ugly man coming. They are really pathetic creatures.
Based
Sometimes I make my walks in the night to scare women. Once I almost got a spray to the face.
Based

death stare works always

Give them a reason to be tERrified.:feelstrash:

Non-Chad=‘I don’t know him. Maybe he will kill me’.

Chad=‘I don’t know him but he’s sexy and should approach me’.

Yeah most foids are literally like deer. Afraid of their own shadow the moment they step outside but will gladly fuck a violent chad who will wind up savagely raping and killing them. Most rapes aren't done by randoms but instead by people they Know personally:feelshaha::feelshaha:. One can only hope that whore will go home and get choked and mangled to death by her chad bf.

You can see blackpills all around you.

1EA34F15 98AE 4DB4 8DEF 8B48C51D1F7A

:feelskek:

the uncomfortable look is both depressing and funny. :feelsUgh:

Idgaf imma rapemaxx

Make a shrill zombie screech and then start running at them all retarded