Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Blackpilled to bluepilled incel ratio?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36807
  • Start date
Deleted member 36807

Deleted member 36807

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
-
What do you think is the blackpilled to bluepilled incel ratio?

Note: Bluepilled include mgtow and redpilled incels

I think blackpilled incels are a really small minority. I think around over 20% of men are incels who are still in denial. Most of the rest who aren't Chad are normies who got some pussy albeit from low-quality foids like landwhales and single moms, or who haven't tried yet but will eventually ascend.

Everybody to some degree is blackpilled because of the evidence in front of them
The percentage of incels who fully realize their fate is probably 10-20 so if 30% of men are undesirable about 5% of men are truly blackpilled

I think blackpilled incels are a really small minority. I think around over 20% of men are incels who are still in denial. Most of the rest who aren't Chad are normies who got some pussy albeit from low-quality foids like landwhales and single moms, or who haven't tried yet but will eventually ascend.
+
the blackpill is incredibly sour. very few actually swallow it.

This. It is too painful for most to accept and if not exposed to the actual blackpill concept, they will only accept their reality after many years and crushing failures

all people are blackpilled to some degree

mgtow is redpilled at worst
They won't outright admit that ugly guys are fucked
Most of them have a very outdated view on dating
There's this YouTuber called "Taylor the fiend" that says women don't give men relationships for free unless you're extremely attractive
This dude is ugly as shit and probably never got sex unless he simped

They won't outright admit that ugly guys are fucked
That's not bluepilled. That's redpilled.
Bluepilled = Be nice to get laid
Redpilled = work out + hold frame to get laid
Blackpilled = Have good bones to get laid

What I understand is that
mgtow = it's not worth the effort to get a relationship, just do your own shit. Get laid if you want.

That's somewhere between redpill and blackpill.
Most of them have a very outdated view on dating
Yeah, because they aren't dating now.

There's this YouTuber called "Taylor the fiend" that says women don't give men relationships for free unless you're extremely attractive
That's blackpilled.

I’m part of the intellectual elite, that’s all I need to know.:blackpill::feelsthink:

5/95, 5% being the blackpilled incels, 95% being the bluepilled incels.