Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled: the sooner the better?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
Blackpilled about women since 14

Blackpilled about the jews and the world since 16

its crucial for youngcels to learn about the blackpill. knowledge is half the battle. this is why we must keep spreading, we can help bluepilled youngcels ascend.

yep, if only I could turn back time tbh.

How has your height helped in day to day life, do women treat you better?
I take height for granted. I was never really short, just average throughout my life until i decided to pin. Height mogging in social situation gives me reasons to go outside and interact w people

I take height for granted. I was never really short, just average throughout my life until i decided to pin. Height mogging in social situation gives me reasons to go outside and interact w people
Want to stretch my 182 cm now

Normies aren't as interesting as people with some strange things in their head (but im not about severe psychos anyway). Thanks for the advice about onions. Maybe I pm later on something like this, I'd you are not against.
Sure go ahead

Want to stretch my 182 cm now
You can’t. If your plates are closed your only option is LL.

You could try hgh for cartilage growth, that would be 1in max.

You can’t. If your plates are closed your only option is LL.

You could try hgh for cartilage growth, that would be 1in max.
What is LL, curios i am? And i didn't test for growing plates, but have no growth spurt for year or two (in height)

What is LL, curios i am? And i didn't test for growing plates, but have no growth spurt for year or two (in height)
They break your legs and attach a titanium nail in place. Recovery can take up to a year by risks are actually fairly low. 20k if you do t in Eastern Europe. How old are you?

They break your legs and attach a titanium nail in place. Recovery can take up to a year by risks are actually fairly low. 20k if you do t in Eastern Europe. How old are you?
Ah, you mean leg lengthening. No, thanks. My legs - that's why i was the tallest, but now im not. I'd rather elongate my torso, my legs are long as fuck already.

bluepilled until 14. something happened and became redpilled. fell into hating theredpill but on a level ascended beyond the level of those gigacopers.

nothing really felt right. then i found /r/incels about a year ago.

being blackpilled early on probably saved me from a lot of humiliation and embarassment. nothing is worse than being bluepilled and being upset about why your kindness isnt getting you laid.

take the blackpill.

>""""blackpilled 15 year olds"""""
>"i haven't slayed by 12 years old it's over"

damn that's impressive
The taller you are, the narrower you're supposed to be. But no, i saw guys who are fucking huge and they have broader frames and bones than me, fuck them