Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Blackpilled Stories? Time you experienced blackpill irl THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Ok i'll go first I have HEAPS. So my first one is my onetis, she's a psl 4 gook, and I tried talking to her which actually went okay, and I'd dm her and try and help her with homework or jestermaxx while she gave me one word reply a couple of weeks later she dumped her sub-6 white bf (which i wasn't aware about) and then started dating a full on psl 6 chad with hollow cheeks and slayer eyes.:woke:

The next story is where my aisan's freinds looksmatched chinkwhore gf broke up with him and dated another high tier white normie.:feelsrope:

My most brutallest one was where this fat whore would get groped by chads and she'd like it in grade 8 and this subhuman thought he actually had a chance and did that to her and got the shit beaten out of him.:kys:

I have much more.

Every minute of my life

I have quite a few irl blackpills to talk about as well. Most of them come from my days as an orbiter

2nd grade of elementary school we get a new kid in our class. He looked cute and all the girls in class had a crush on him and admitted it while the rest of us rot.

5th grade yet again get a new kid,he looked good and had abs but was a fucking jerk,horrible person but all the girls from my class and girks from the other school fell for him including my crush

those are the earliest blackpills i can recall then highschool it was blackpill all day all night

my "shy, socially awkward" oneitis lost her virginity at 15 to her boyfriend who is a blonde athlete. made me feel pretty bad tbh

Jfl. Too many to count. I had a onitus in 8th grade, and she begun thinking I was annoying af, and she ended up dating 2 popular Hispanic chads.

another time in 7th grade, these bunch of girls starting messing with me saying one of their cute girl friends girls liked me. I knew they were lying just to punch down the already low tier loser. Bunch of fucking cunts. I hope they all get their faces burned off.

I heard some foids talking about me behind my back, and they basically said "he's pretty friendly but he looks so creepy I'd never approach him."

Girl I knew at 15 was the typical shy and innocent type but immediately went to fuck chad when given a chance.

Was told honestly by a foid that other foids thought I was a freak because I wask awkward and unattractive.
my "shy, socially awkward" oneitis lost her virginity at 15 to her boyfriend who is a blonde athlete. made me feel pretty bad tbh
Shy foids are the most brutal since you really want to believe that that cute friendly girl isn't a total whore, but she unfortunately is.

One time i got paired up with two stacies for this english class but they kicked me out which was embarrassing, they went for chang ofc.