Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled quotes from famous historical figures

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
'Sex' is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other. - Marquis de Sade

Women are nothing but machines for producing children. - Napoleon Bonaparte

------------
Post more
------------

Napoleon was a well known slayer

2vvROVQ.jpg

CGkwu.jpg

fukmylyf said:

status haloed this fuck lol

he slept with 2 girls but he didnt fucked them just slept with them to test his willpower lol

hes a truecell fuck

This is the best one ever. I remember mentioning it during psychology class in highschool, and my teacher couldn't make any sort of comeback, because i told her "could you argue against someone who was smart enough to conquer a huge portion of Europe?".

04e65d09355c9f681695f7fc372748308c3868-wm.jpg

Tellem--T said:
status haloed this fuck lol

he slept with 2 girls but he didnt fucked them just slept with them to test his willpower lol

hes a truecell fuck

Volcel*

Dekim said:
This is the best one ever. I remember mentioning it during psychology class in highschool, and my teacher couldn't make any sort of comeback, because i told her "could you argue against someone who was smart enough to conquer a huge portion of Europe?".

04e65d09355c9f681695f7fc372748308c3868-wm.jpg

Power manlet Napoleon Bonaparte. Incels should strive to conquer the lands of normies.