Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled post on University love letters page.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Capture

I guess her personality detector must have been working really well to be attracted to Chad on first sight.

Chad can literally just say "want sum fuk?" and he would get to fuck the whore on the same night, meanwhile normies expect incels to devise a plan to stop touching their cock for 3 months so they can look a woman in the eye, or they expect us to waste time, money and effort on "PUA" as if charm/charisma or any other personality trait actually has any significance at all and that it's not all about looks.

No matter how much normies try to bluepill me, life always finds a way to give me a brutal reminder of the blackpill.

Ronstan MONK
Fuckin whore

It takes less than a second for a foid to decide if she wants to fuck you.

Thinking otherwise is astronomical cope.

HOW CAN UNICELS STAY BLUEPILLED AND FULL OF HOPE???

This stuff reinforced my blackpill beliefs from high school when I went to uni.

just be good looking theory

The amount of effort it must take in 2020 to remain bluepilled and in denial has to be off the charts.

View attachment 212271

I guess her personality detector must have been working really well to be attracted to Chad on first sight.

Chad can literally just say "want sum fuk?" and he would get to fuck the whore on the same night, meanwhile normies expect incels to devise a plan to stop touching their cock for 3 months so they can look a woman in the eye, or they expect us to waste time, money and effort on "PUA" as if charm/charisma or any other personality trait actually has any significance at all and that it's not all about looks.

No matter how much normies try to bluepill me, life always finds a way to give me a brutal reminder of the blackpill.

"Just re-create the Schlieffen-Plan to get sum pussy brah"

Yeah, and they look at guys unlucky enough to be unattractive and think how disgusting they are, how they wish they were dead, how they wish they didn't have to be near them, and how they are literal scum of the earth. If some poor soul dares approach a foid, she will feel creeped out, and repulsed. Meanwhile Chad comes along later that day, and she cannot wait to fuck him.

If a guy were to post the equivalent, they'd hunt him down and expell him for "sexual harassment".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back