Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Blackpilled post by a slut

take the darktriadpill.
I mean, I understand that being a violent psychopath is the greatest achievement in our society, but... you know, maybe it should not be like that if you want to create something more healthy.

She's dunking on her biggest fans lol :lul:

I’d rathER keep hER as my pERsonal sex slave so I can rape hER and use hER slut whore body for my pleasure whenevER I have the urge.

Killing physically attractive foids is a waste of tits and pussy

Also what I hate about this post made by this bitch, is that she used the hashtag “love”.

Selecting men based on LOOKS (rathER than pERsonality), is LUST (PHYSICAL attraction), it’s litERally the OPPOSITE of LOVE (EMOTIONAL attraction).

Holy fuck, talk about lacking self-awareness, these dumb toilets only have a body (and NO brain).
Well they are women so.

Confirms what we already knew, but still fucking brutal.

Women only care about looks. They pretend to care about ''personality'' to virtue signal and not seem shallow.

Not clicking unless it’s a video of a slut being violently raped
IMG 2376

Just betabuxx in your 30s :soy:.

Shrek is tall and framemaxxed. I've never seen guys who look like Shrek struggle IRL, even if ethnic.